bashing areas for gold

Hey everyone I'm new to the fourms my name is Farlaris I just wondered what there is to hunt for gold. I know of a few spots allready like Kephera which has some risk for combat and lower risk for combat the krokani and aslaran and gorgogs. My circle is 84 and i have roughly 4700 health with throne and life blessing I can have up to 5800 roughly. I would like to mention i'm from the city of Gaudiguch and i'm a mage so i'm kinda squishy without the buffs.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    In the Skarch and surrounding areas, Sandojins turn in for decent gold. Scorpions don't sell, but you can give them to poisonists, and they're somewhat low-danger.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I didn't know you could turn in sandojin... I knew about the lizards though.
  • Who do you turn in the sandojin to?
    Shaddus said:
    In the Skarch and surrounding areas, Sandojins turn in for decent gold. Scorpions don't sell, but you can give them to poisonists, and they're somewhat low-danger.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If you go up on the Mesa, there's a trio of lucidian researchers in blue, yellow, or red. You have to hand the sandojin to them in order, IE one to red, one to yellow, one to blue. Repeat.

IIRC, it's actually part of building the statue to Tzatzikisauce.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm enemied there so that's probably a no go.
  • The problem with asking for gold areas is that the best gold areas are the ones least hunted. Which is not the same at the best areas for experience. My suggestion? Just get to know as many areas in the game as possible, see which are often hunted out and which not, and just go through them as you add more and more to your list.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I think you can give sandojins to someone in the settlement in Zoaka as well. Granted, I didn't know about the Mesa, so I don't know how the payout compares.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited July 2014
    Most people don't like to share their gold hunting spots, because the reason they are good gold is often because no one else hunts them often.

Turning in corpses for gold is always a bonus, though! Others include -

mammoths (even the ones from icewynd can be turned in at snow valley)
    merians
    gorgogs
    kephera
    aslaran
    krokani
    orcs
    grave-fishers

• You turn in gila in the Dracnari Nomad Camp. And you can not turn in sandojin to the Mesa lucidian unless they are on the second part of the statue. However, Sandy in the Scorpion Caverns should accept Sandojin. I can't recall off-hand if you get paid for those, but I think you do.

If you can get to Frosticia then your fire damage should let you melt through the snow and ice fae there. As long as you don't kill any of the leaders, they won't enemy you, and they are hunted rarely, so they provide decent gold drops. Just make sure to cold proof your robes first.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • thanks for the tips!