What is the history (or backstory) of Lady Wise?

Lady Wise of Scorpion Caverns presents quite a clear history of the Old Ones and the formation of Scorpion Caverns (I dare not even use the word Nekotai here). However, she has nothing to say about herself. Is there any information to be found or thoughtful speculation about her history and role with Grandmother Scorpion and the dwellers within Scorpion Caverns?

Answers

• I'm guessing by now that the answer is no.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    This is exactly the sort of situation my "Make Stuff Up" rule was written for.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • "Make Stuff Up" was what Nekotai tried to use and it blew up in their faces, though. pew pew admin'd

• Generally speaking, the make it up part is fine unless you're trying to get it incorporated into the canon - in which case it will come under intense admin scrutiny, for good reason, of course. This is expected, and in fact, desirable.

Usually, it takes a lot of time of consistent RP to get anything player-driven incorporated into canon. You'd have to, after coming up with your brainchild/theory/whatever, spend a long period of time cultivating it amongst other players, getting it accepted, RPing it out, and then pushing for it toward canonisation. Just like trying to form a historical family, this is a lot of hard work and effort, but it is by no means impossible, nor do the admin mess it up on principle.

The old Nekotai thing had a lot of things going on, and it was really disappointing for Jan, probably - even I felt it was a loss, and I wasn't even active back then. But, all things considered, it's not really fair to either the admin or to Jan to keep bringing it up as though it is an example that any kind of player-driven RP will get shot down. Things will still get vetoed from now on, I'd bet, but I'm sure the admin don't do it out of spite, nor will they deny everything that comes from "Make Stuff Up".

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    For every Nekotai, there is a Serenguard. I agree with everything you said--it takes a long time to build up a good RP, and getting it accepted as canon takes a long, long time. Sometimes, it happens, and other times, it doesn't. The Serenguard have had a lot of success with their Warrior Spirit RP, but Gwylifar was really disappointed when the guild's founding was released through an event, because he had come up with something that was really awesome and plausible given what we knew, but the admin story overruled it.

Still, I think it is worth it to try and do your own thing until told otherwise instead of not giving it a shot. Start little, and build over time.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.