Someone asked for this the other day, thought I'd post it here. Here's what you need to know.
- curio whitelist X to add your whitelist terms
- curio remove X to remove from your whitelist terms, requires the exact same thing be typed in
- curio show whitelist to show your whitelist
- curio clear whitelist to clear it
- curio rubber on/off to turn it on/off
- you CAN safely type in curios all with it turned on to see what will be rubbed
- curio rub CONFIRM will rub the curios that are flagged to be rubbed
I am not responsible for any curios lost using this package. If you accidentally rub away something you did not want to, it is not my fault. Use of this package is at your own risk.
Post edited by Tarkenton on