Final Fantasy 14: ARR players?

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
Looking to see if anyone else here plays FF14: ARR, I've started playing again recently after an extended hiatus after my girlfriend decided to give it a try.

Currently we are looking at playing on Marlboro or Sargatanas server, but I might consider rolling an alt elsewhere, if needed.  Not looking at transferring characters (far too expensive for an A/NZ player) but will roll a fresh alt.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    I play on Marlboro currently

who do you play on the server? I'll send you a friends invite :)
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Characters name is Shirahime Hasagami

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I decided I could only afford one MMORPG at a time, even though I really want to try FFXIV :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I know the feeling all too well, I can only sustain one myself, so I dropped WoW in favor of FF14 since I liked it the first time I played it plus my GF playing it with me is an added bonus

• Kagato said:
    I know the feeling all too well, I can only sustain one myself, so I dropped WoW in favor of FF14 since I liked it the first time I played it plus my GF playing it with me is an added bonus
    And Ari gave you a bunch of loot right off ^^
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

hehe, thanks for that ^_^