The Great Pumpkin is coming

2»

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    I was peer pressured by @Shikari to wear a costume even though I am at home grading essays. Because this was last minute and I own a flapper wardrobe irl, this happened.

-pic snipped for shorter post size-
    Should have so gone for naughty librarian. Not that it wasn't a good looking outfit, but I think it would have been better. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I think I can be goaded into posting a picture of my costume. Only if you guys do first, though. 
  • Elanorwen said:

Isune said:

I was peer pressured by @Shikari to wear a costume even though I am at home grading essays. Because this was last minute and I own a flapper wardrobe irl, this happened.

Should have so gone for naughty librarian. Not that it wasn't a good looking outfit, but I think it would have been better. :D

The dream was Audrey Hepburn or Snow White. <3
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    Isune said:

The dream was Audrey Hepburn or Snow White. <3
    Can definitely see the former. :x Not the latter (Plus, I'm not that big a fan of Snow White so I refuse to see her either)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.