A Heartfelt Thank You

I don't know if this is the place for this, but I'll post it anyway.  Admin, feel free to move it and let me know for future reference!

I came to Lusternia not knowing -what- to expect.  I have played a couple other IRE MUDs, names Aetolia and Imperian, and have...well, lost interest...until now.

It took a whole five minutes out of the intro to meet with someone, and then the RP got deep.  It was amazing.  Furthermore, you lot have made me feel extremely welcome- not something I am use to on other IRE MUDs.  For this, I thank you.

For everything else, I thank Serenwilde.  They have been great to me.  That is not to say the other cities and communes lack anything, but in my limited experience, Serenwilde and the Shofangi have been -amazing- to me, and helped me -so much-.

Thank you, Lusternia, for giving me a reason to keep playing MUDs.

-Erebos

Comments

• 2014/10/23 07:46:44 - Erebos stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a citizen.
    2014/10/23 08:10:37 - Erebos quit the city.

I hope Hallifax didn't scare you off somehow by being empty at the time or something! Hallifax has people and RP too, I swear!

• Naw, just...made a decision is all.

Nothing against Hallifax, just after reading a few files I felt it wasn't for me :)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Erebos said:
    Naw, just...made a decision is all.

Nothing against Hallifax, just after reading a few files I felt it wasn't for me :)
    But, but... the mad science! And the lack of random flying tackle-hugs!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Played a mad scientist for years now, I've slowly lost interest :(

BUT we are allied, soooo there's that!