Crafting a few catch phrases

I'm trying to come up with some catch phrases that properly captures Daganev's current philosophy.
Why? Because when they are good I find them useful and fun. A good way to remind people of who your character is.
My attempts to do this IC have failed do to being unable to express certain ideas clearly.
I still can't express them clearly but maybe more eyeballs can help.

Here is what I would like to do.
Daganev used to use the phrase "Hunt well", or "Good hunting", or "Spirits guide you."  These fit him well when he was just an Ebonguard with no particular religious attachments. 

However, after doing some IC writing, Daganev has found himself deeply devoted to Viravain (even more so than before) as such there are three (or more ) concepts that I want to work with in crafting a new catch phrase.

Since my thoughts are still over over the place on this, I'm just going to make points, and hopefully somebody can find a thread and help me pull it all together.

1. Daganev is a firm believer in "Doing" over "reading".  This is related back to the days that he didn't know how to read.  Meaning, experience of action or even learning from events over learning or reading about things and theory.

2. Roses, webs and spiders. - seduce, trap, ensnare - Something..

3. Related to hunting and personal experience.  For example @crek suggested, "May you find sustenance in Her web" (or something similar) .  The problem with this is that I want the phrase to focus on the person's own actions.

4. Here are the phrases I've come up with and rejected: 
    "May your beautiful traps, be filled"
   "Glittertraps full, Brother"
    "Downwind fragrances to you"
  "Upwind fragances to you."
  "May your seductive traps always be filled with prey."
   "Check your traps"

5. Words I've thought of but could not put together into a sentence in any meaningful way.  Gossamer, ensnare, cocoon, 

I appreciate the help.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    May the Spirits guide your blade to the throat of your foe.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    "Bash. Kill. Eat."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    "Bash. Kill. Eat."
    Hmm that is certainly an interesting direction.  Need to replace Bash with something a bit more ensnare related.
    I don't think Ensnare. Kill. Eat, has the same ring to it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Trap. Kill. Eat. Perhaps?
    May the bones of your foes not get caught in your gullet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Too long.
    I want to be able to use it to say hello and goodbye to people.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I feel that the impact of a "catch phrase" is kind of killed by both 1) Saying you're trying to come up with one in the first place, and then 2) Actually asking for help on it.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Daganev said:
    Shaddus said:
    Too long.
    I want to be able to use it to say hello and goodbye to people.
    Aloha?
  • Turnus said:
    I feel that the impact of a "catch phrase" is kind of killed by both 1) Saying you're trying to come up with one in the first place, and then 2) Actually asking for help on it.
    The problems we encounter when the abilities of the player don't match the abilities of the character.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daganev said:
    Everiine said:
    "Bash. Kill. Eat."
    Hmm that is certainly an interesting direction.  Need to replace Bash with something a bit more ensnare related.
    I don't think Ensnare. Kill. Eat, has the same ring to it.
    "Snare. Kill. Eat."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    The Web Abides.

Thorns Keep.

• For a goodbye:

Dream of gossamer threads.

• Shaddus said:
    The Web Abides.

Thorns Keep.

Oh man, I think we have a winner!

• Maligorn said:
    For a goodbye:

Dream of gossamer threads.
    This is good too

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback