Triggering from two or more lines?

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
Is there a way to trigger from two lines at once, but only if those two lines hit? For instance, if I want to proc a trigger only if the following two lines hit at once

With your keen eye, you notice that senso from Ko-kitsune-maru has poisoned (whoever).

and the line for hitting someone with slitthroat, and if they both hit, announcing it on a clan.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited October 2014
    I think (don't quote me on it) it's the multiline and trigger button for Mudlet, and having both lines in. I don't know the slit-throat line.

^With your keen eye, you notice that senso from Ko-kitsune-maru has poisoned (\w+)\.$
    lineforhittingsomeonewithslitthroathere

send("clan ___ tell " .. matches[2] .. " has succumbed to senso!")

edit: kind person telling me that I can't spell
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited October 2014
    Turn multi-line on. Set the delta to 2. Make the first trigger line the offered regex. Slit throat line for the second trigger line. Output to clan in third. Should do the trick, though I'm writing this from memory and the mudlet manual.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tarkenton said:
     Also, keen != keeb