Library/Bookshelf Browsing

RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed QueenCanada
So I'm not sure when browsing was changed so that the list of results is shortened to 15 regardless of your configured pagelength before you need to BROWSE ALL [#], but I'm finding it really, really annoying, especially since it seems you can no longer use "more" and have to type in the actual number you want the result list to continue from. Does anyone know of a way to circumvent this?

Or was it an enforced code change to cut down on lag time?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
And endless starless night
Singing how the wind was lost
Before an earthly flight

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The second reason--they discovered that a huge chunk of lag was being generated as people browsed library lists, so they put the hard limit in. The only way to circumvent it is to use a trigger/alias combination that captures the next number and attaches it to a "more" alias.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ugh... well, at least that's something. Thanks.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Doesn't make it any less annoying, I know :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.