Selenity has a boooooyfriiiieeeend....

edited November 2014 in Event Scrolls
Selenity comes to the Moonhart Mother Tree, holding Mamoru's hand.

Selenity waves hello to you.

A frost hag says, "Hail, child of the forest."
A kephera nature warder exclaims, "Greetings, forest dweller!"

(Serenwilde): Niina (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Good work, my dear."

An armoured fox bats at a stray insect with its paw.

A centaur hunter taps his forehead with his spear as Atlair leaves.

A pert little nose takes in a delicate whiff of Selenity's surroundings.

(Serenwilde): Selenity says, "There's an elder in the Arboreal Library."

(Serenwilde): Gabriella says, "You're hysterical."

(Serenwilde): Niina (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Has someone tended the fae?"

A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Aeludir as he leaves.
A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Aeludir as he leaves.

Selenity hums a happy tune.

A red fox bats at a stray insect with its paw.

A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Aeludir.

Aeludir places his hands on the Moonhart Mother Tree and disappears in a fountain of pulsating
energy.
A frost hag spares a glance for Aeludir as he leaves.

The sound of a steady heart beat echoes from the Moonhart Mother Tree, before Aeludir steps from its
embrace, his eyes slowly clearing as he regains his senses.

Inzaias arrives from the north.
A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Inzaias.

(Serenwilde): Atlair says, "I keep showering grandma with gifts."

A centaur hunter taps his forehead with his spear as Aeludir leaves.

Inzaias throws back his head and howls like a wolf.

(Serenwilde): Gabriella says, "I noticed, dear. But your bone clamps?"

Inzaias vanishes before your eyes, scattered by the forest breeze.

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty,
spreading darkness across the land.

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "Interesting."

(Serenwilde): Atlair says, "And a scrap of metal .. clamps could help you not get blown away in a
stuff breeze."

You have emoted: Erebos blinks several times, likely either in dumbfounded musement, or sudden
realization. His head canting and mane shifting, his gaze draws an invisible line from her shoulder,
down her arm, and to the joined hands. As if to accentuate the circumstance, in the most comical
sense, his eyes trail up him arm, to his face, then dramatically back to Selenity, then to her hand.

You hear a rustling and turn to see Inzaias emerging from the undergrowth.
A centaur hunter raises his spear to Inzaias.

Inzaias leaves to the north.

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "What is he doing?"

Sweetly, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to you, "Hello, brother. This
is my boyfriend, Mamoru."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane smiles and says to Atlair, "And hello other-
brother!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Oh, the boyfriend."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "The mystery has been solved for you?"

Sparkling motes of bright light surround the Moonhart Mother Tree.

Kaiel steps out of the Moonhart Mother Tree, trailing sparkling motes of light.
A centaur hunter says, "Hail, wildeling."

Atlair lowers a branch and jabs Mamoru in the gut.

Selenity motions with the hand not holding onto Mamoru's to motion to him and says, "Ta-da!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Mamoru, "A little squishy."

Mamoru follows your gaze, smiling when it reaches his face and gives her hand another squeeze.

Kaiel inclines his head politely to those around him.

Kaiel begins to flap his wings powerfully, and rises quickly up into the firmament.

You have emoted: Erebos clears his throat, "B-boy...friend..." he murmurs, something guttural
following the statement in Aslari, "Kimusuna.." he starts, nodding several times, "...you're
courting....my sister..."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "He lacks bark."

Mamoru lets out a slight "oof" at the poke, then turns his gaze to Atlair and smiles. "A bit squishy,
perhaps, but if I were as hard as you, I'd have to worry about M hearts S being carved on me,
wouldn't I?" he asks innocently.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane smiles broadly and says to Atlair, "And you
lack bite. The seasons change."

Selenity grins mischievously at Mamoru.

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar
constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "I can bite."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Mamoru, "Have you met my squirrels?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane smiles broadly and says to you, "Yes, he is
my boyfriend!"

Motioning to the Kimusuna again with her free arm, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey
Arrane says, "Ta-da!"

You have emoted: Erebos twitches several times, but somehow maintains composure through it, "You
don't say..."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to you, "You dig the hole and I push him in?"

Selenity peers at Atlair unscrupulously.

Mamoru turns back to you. "I am, Sabara," he says, his voice betraying his confident air slightly as
it breaks mid sentence. He swings his attention back to Atlair and replies, "No, I haven't. Are they.
..a bit nutty?"

The corners of Atlair's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "I am kidding, down't hurt me!"

Selenity laughs softly at Mamoru's statement and shakes her head, facepalming.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "Doubt they would consider themselves that ..
they are quite full of wrath my months."

Powerful beats drum the air here, reminiscent of the stag's bellow.

Atlair ponders Mamoru thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

(Serenwilde): Atlair says, "Anybody have a shovel I can borrow?"

You have emoted: Erebos grunts and snickers quietly, though it is not certain whether he is
directing it towards Atlair or Mamoru in their antics. "We need no hole, brother-mine, nor a push-
let the man dig it himself and crawl in, assuming he causes out sister pain."

(Serenwilde): Aeludir says, "Yes."

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "You can dig though..."

(Serenwilde): Enadonella (from the Aetherways) says, "None in Crone's Crafts?"

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "Groundhog spirit?"

Yipping loudly and wagging her tail quickly, a frisky puppy waddles in as quickly as her legs will
carry her.
With a large squawking, a green parakeet flaps in from the ether.
The Moonhart Mother Tree suddenly flares with pulsating energy as Niina steps through.

Selenity peers at Atlair unscrupulously.

Atlair snickers softly to himself.

Niina curtseys gracefully.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Niina, "Hello Niina!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Niina, "Selenity is introducing her boyfriend."

Utterly entranced, Niina emits a long "Ooooh."

Still holding the Kimusuna's hand, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to
Niina, "Hello, Seneschal."

Mamoru looks at Niina and bows respectfully, his shofa crossed over his heart. "Miss Niina Seneschal,
" he says in greeting.

Niina greets Mamoru with a sincere smile.

Wilde Seneschal Niina Yfae'dren, Bearer of the Silver Chalice says, "Lovely news. What a darling
couple."

Niina flutters her eyelashes charmingly.

Selenity blushes and looks away some. "T...thank you," she manages to stutter out.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "I shall take him on a trip I think."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "I have to venture back into Glomdoring
Forest later this month still."

Cutting wood into sturdy boards, Niina assembles a frame. She then stretches a cloth over the frame
until she holds a perfect canvas, suitable for painting a work of art.

Wilde Seneschal Niina Yfae'dren, Bearer of the Silver Chalice says to Selenity, "Hold his hand?"

Mamoru blinks.

Selenity blinks.

Selenity shuffles over to Mamoru and shyly takes his hand in her own.

With a careful eye, Niina balances a palette of paints in one hand and props a canvas on her knee.
After pondering Selenity's profile, she attacks the canvas with furious brush strokes and soon has
created a painting of Selenity and Mamoru.

Suddenly aware they were painted, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Wait.
.. what."

"Oops!" Niina exclaims with a bashful expression.

Selenity blinks incredulously at a painting of Yvonari and Fionn.

Niina giggles happily.

With a bold smile, you say to Niina, "Is that for me to hurl my shofa at?"

You brandish a folded-metal shofa of Akhang menacingly.

Niina laughs out loud.

Niina pats you in a friendly manner.

Wilde Seneschal Niina Yfae'dren, Bearer of the Silver Chalice says, "I can see you doing that."

Niina's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Selenity peers at you unscrupulously.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Let me see the painting."

A reflection of Selenity blinks out of existence.
Selenity leaps up into the air and twists around in a scissor kick, slamming powerfully into her
foes.
Selenity slams into you.

Secluded grove by the river.
Ephemeral visions of the virtue of Perseverance slip through your mind, small whispers of the power
of the Hunt echoing in your ears and indicating a war shrine of Charune nearby. There is a light
drizzle of rain. There are 3 fierce timberwolves here. A mature birch tree stands proudly here.
Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem.
You see exits leading north, south, and west.

You are no longer stunned.

You are dismayed as some iridescent spores turns to dust in your hands.
Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
It is now the 1st of Dioni, 398 years after the Coming of Estarra.

You are no longer immune from stun.

The Moonhart Mother Tree.
Towering high above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards.
Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. There are 3
small screech owls here. Hovering over a raised dais are two silver arrows, their long shafts
crossed with the points aimed skywards. An illustrated canvas hangs in the air here, supported by
silvery ribbons. There are 20 kephera nature warders here. There are 10 centaur hunters here.
Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. Watching you
warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. There are 4 armoured owls here. There are 2 fierce
timberwolves here. There are 10 frost hags here. There are 2 red foxes here. Singing a hauntingly
beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. In the shape of an open palm, a
metallic sigil lies here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. A striped badger is here,
licking its paws. A platinum eye sigil is here. An elfen guard strolls here, alert and vigilant.
There are 14 buckets here. Covered in bone armour, a red fox stands here, cautiously listening to
the surroundings. There are 33 sticky piece of caramels here. There are 2 big bowl of hearty mammoth
stews here. Covered in bone armour, a striped badger is here, licking its paws. There is a small
group of spice packets here. A fairly large group of raw tea leaves lies discarded here. A frisky
puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground. A green parakeet scratches
against the ground in his search for a quick meal. Kimusuna Mamoru is here. He wields a raging
kraken shofa in each hand.
You see exits leading north, south, and through a vined stairway.

Mamoru turns his gaze back to you. "You'll wait awhile for that hole, the two of you, I think," he
replies to you, his lips pulled into a smirk.

You peer at Selenity unscrupulously.

Selenity peers at you unscrupulously.

Gabriella gives Mamoru the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Gabriella gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously.

Wilde Seneschal Niina Yfae'dren, Bearer of the Silver Chalice says to you, "Lean on Atlair?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope looks skeptical and says, "What did I just walk into?"

You lean on Atlair seeking consolation.

You tense your muscles with the sinuous grace of a predator, prepared to avoid any incoming blows.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "We are digging a hole."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Gabriella, "They want to bury my
boyfriend Grandmama!"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Mamoru, "Hello again, young one."

Niina looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Gabriella blinks.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "For Mamoru."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Your boyfriend?"

Selenity nods her head enthusiastically.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope exclaims, "O-ho!"

You say, "Bet that doesn't work again."

You nod your head sagely.

Gabriella ponders Mamoru thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "He is squishy, lacks bark."

(Serenwilde): Niina says, "Make sure he isn't influencing, but he's asked to do the quest."

Childishly, you stick your tongue out at Selenity.

You say to Selenity, "I know squirrels that kick harder!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "No leaves, no squirrels."

Absently, Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Dear, many lack bark. It is their bite
you need to watch out for."

Gabriella Talnara pats Atlair's trunk.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "I can bite."

Niina mixes the tinctures together and creates a palette of fine paints.

Mamoru blinks.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to you, "I have a better thing for you,
dearest brother-mine."

Mamoru peers at you unscrupulously.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Hrm."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "And he is short."

Sensing the attack, you dodge aside at the last moment.

Selenity gestures at you, and bright lights flicker before your eyes.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "I am short. What is wrong with short?"

Gabriella gives Atlair the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

You blink.

Selenity mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before her.

Selenity SHIELDED!

You turn quickly as a twig snaps behind you.

Kimusuna Mamoru says to you, "I don't think you've head the pleasure of my tickling, feather like
kicks Sabara Erebos."

You say, "No..no..no...!"

A kephera nature warder clasps his hands and bows as you leave.

[[ panicking and running spam ]]

You idly twitch your tail.

Comments

• You yell, "SO MANY COLORFUL LIGHTS!!!"

[[ Back to the Moonhart Mother Tree ]]

You pant like a dog.

Throwing back your head, you scream agonisingly.

Laughing but grimacing in pain, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Ow ow..
    . okay... grandmama..."

The coloured lights stop flashing before your eyes.

Selenity snaps her fingers purposelessly.

Gabriella Talnara tows Selenity by the ear over to you and then waits patiently.

You peer about yourself unscrupulously.

"Hiya!" says Xeria, smiling happily.

Xeria settles to the ground in a cross-legged position, inhaling deeply. As she brings her hands up
    to rest open-palmed at either side, she exhales, all tension leaving her body.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Hello Xeria."

Gabriella glances askance.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Gabriella, "Ow ow owww... it already
    stopped!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Xeria, "I heard the ball went well."

Xeria Tarsuhl asks Atlair, "What's going on?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Selenity, "Very good."

Gabriella Talnara releases Selenity's ear.

With a careful eye, Niina balances a palette of paints in one hand and props a canvas on her knee.
    She brushes with careful strokes until soon she has created a painting of the scene at the Moonhart
    Mother Tree.

A handsome, brown stag with a short black tail departs with a stately walk to the north.
    A small owl leaves to the north screeching.

You twitch spasmodically.

A handsome, brown stag with a short black tail trots in from the north.
    With a soft flutter of wings, a screech owl flies in from the north.
    A centaur hunter says, "Hail, wildeling."

Selenity rubs her ear and whines softly, moving closer to Mamoru.

Gelo thanks Atlair profusely.

You say, "So...many flashy bits..."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Mamoru, "All I did was weave stars...
    "

"Thanks!" Selenity says to Gabriella.

Selenity licks a sugar crystal.

Kimusuna Mamoru murmurs to Selenity, "I'm suddenly feeling quite outnumbered here..."

You lick a sugar crystal.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "It is good when we all show up at the mother tree."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope looks skeptical and says to Selenity, "I could have
    beaten you with my shield. You got off easily, my dearling."

Gabriella pats a shield bordered in moonstones in a friendly manner.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "We all are so quiet and such."

Selenity pats a shield bordered in moonstones in a friendly manner.

Gabriella gives Mamoru the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Niina gives a painting of the scene at the Moonhart Mother Tree to you.

Waddling off to the south, a frisky puppy gives a sharp yap of excitement as she departs.
    A green parakeet flaps his wings a few times before heading off to the south, giving out a loud
    squawk.

You beam broadly.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane smiles and says to Mamoru, "You are
    outnumbered. And I am not the best at protecting, but I can do my best."

Kimusuna Mamoru smiles with a wink and says to Selenity, "Oh, no, you misunderstand. You'll want to
    run, and I'll try to hold 'em off."

You tell Wilde Seneschal Niina Yfae'dren, Bearer of the Silver Chalice, "Can you paint something
    such as me glomping my sister?"

Atlair grins mischievously at Selenity.

Nodding at Gabriella, Xeria Tarsuhl says to Selenity, "She isn't kidding you know. She did that to
    your grandfather."

Selenity flashes Mamoru a joyous smile.

You are able to perform the following emotes:

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I can catch my sister."

Her eyes narrowing as her tone becomes slightly frosty, Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope
    says to Mamoru, "My dear young man, if I ever find out that you have harmed my great-granddaughter
    in any way, shape, or form, mentally, emotionally, or physically, there shall be no safe place for
    you. do I make myself perfectly clear?"

An armoured fox bats at a stray insect with its paw.

Mamoru blinks.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "And we get bury the body?"

Briskly, Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "What body?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "There will be none."

Selenity stares at her family present with a look of disbelief.

A frost hag spares a glance for Gelo as he leaves.
    A frost hag spares a glance for Gelo as he leaves.
    A handsome, brown stag with a short black tail departs with a stately walk to the south.
    A small owl leaves to the south screeching.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "Very good point."

Gabriella Talnara awaits Mamoru's response, her gaze focused on him.

Atlair stares at mamoru and lowers his branches.

Mamoru opens his mouth to speak, appears to think better of his words, closes it, then opens it
    again. "Harm her, Miss Librarian Gabriella? I'm attempting to figure out why everyone seems to think
    I will harm Miss Selenity when I have merely sought out her company, enjoyed it, and then spoke with
    her father and hopefully," he pauses a moment and mutters something about terrifying women to
    himself under his breath, "soon her mother to obtain their blessing. I would sooner take my shofa
    and carve out my own heart, than harm her. Although," he smiles brightly at the lot of you, "you all
    seem willing to harm her emotionally and perhaps mentally by being so ready to harm me."

A white tailed doe bounds in from the south.

A white tailed doe bounds off to the north, flipping up its tail in alarm.

Gabriella narrows her eyes at Mamoru in an unnerving manner.

A white tailed doe bounds in from the north.

Gabriella Talnara blinks and then stretches. "He'll do," she says absently to Selenity.

Selenity beams broadly at Gabriella.

Narrowing your eyes at Mamoru, you draw into yourself and brood sullenly.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I'm still digging a hole."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Besides, I don't get to play scary Grandmama
    that often. It's fun."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Just in case."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Down, boys."

Gabriella pats Atlair in a friendly manner.

Gabriella pats you in a friendly manner.

You say to Selenity, "My seal of approval."

Your shroud dissipates and you return to the realm of perception.

Muttering the secret names of Yesod, you trace a glowing circle in front of you. You step into the
    circle of energy, coming out of it cloaked in invisibility.

You say to Mamoru, "Consider it...stamped!"

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I need to start on that hole now."

Selenity blinks.

Kimusuna Mamoru says, "To atlair need help?"

You powerfully bullkick Mamoru's chest, impacting with a sickening crunch.
    Mamoru sails out to the south, flailing wildly.

The sky lightens and stars fade as Father Sun approaches the horizon in his neverending quest to
    capture Mother Night.

Selenity flaps her arms madly.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane exclaims, "MY BOYFRIEND!"

Mamoru arrives from the south.

Gabriella cuffs you upside your head.

You tense your muscles with the sinuous grace of a predator, prepared to avoid any incoming blows.

Sensing the attack, you dodge aside at the last moment.

Selenity weaves a beautiful swirl of rainbow-coloured lights, casting them into alluring patterns of
    barely restrained imagery. With a graceful gesture, she conducts the rainbow patterns to spin
    recklessly around you.

Mamoru brushes soil from his pants and coat.

You are afflicted with epilepsy.
    Blinding violet lights flash maddeningly in front of your eyes, which twitch uncontrollably.
    Blood drips from your nose as the rainbow lights swirl around you in a maddening frenzy.

A dwarven pilgrim trudges in from the west.

You are afflicted with clumsiness.
    Abstract green blotches spin around you, causing you to stumble.
    Blood drips from your nose as the rainbow lights swirl around you in a maddening frenzy.

You take a drink of a potion of healing from an onyx vial.
    The potion heals and soothes you.

You take a drink of lucidity slush from a ruby vial.
    You have cured clumsiness. (0.113s)

You may drink more lucidity slush potion.

You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.

You are afflicted with clumsiness.
    Abstract green blotches spin around you, causing you to stumble.

You have cured clumsiness. (0.147s)

You are afflicted with paranoia.
    Vivid blue spirals spin wildly around you, and suddenly you are seeing double.

lucidity)(-469h, 13.6%)

You have cured paranoia. (0.121s)

Gabriella Talnara seizes you by the ear calmly, and then Selenity. "What did I just say about
    fighting at Mother?"

Glowing yellow bursts of light flash across your vision, filling you with unsated desire.

galingale|eat galingale)(-469h, 13.6%)

You remove 1 galingale, bringing the total in the rift to 49.

You eat a stem of galingale.
    Your terrible addiction to lovely elixirs seems to wane. (0.145s)

You peer about yourself unscrupulously.

You may eat or smoke another herb.

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Mamoru, "You best report that to the Khan."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Mamoru, "Though if ever hurt her, doubt you can run
    far enough away from the family wrath."

Xeria bops you on the head.

You heave a sigh of relief as the beautiful and maddening rainbow patterns that swirl feverishly
    around you fade away in a multi-coloured smoke. (89.847s)

Firmly, Xeria Tarsuhl says to you, "NO."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Xeria, "Kindly do not hit our denizens."

You powerfully bullkick Xeria's head, impacting with a sickening crunch.
    Xeria sails out to the north, flailing wildly.

Kimusuna Mamoru says to Selenity, "If a certain unnamed Sabara desires to harm me, then we will
    settle it civilly within the arena."

You say, "Shhh."

Xeria arrives from the north.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Mamoru, "But my sister is wonderful, treat her well."

Kimusuna Mamoru murmurs to Selenity, "He can even bring his brother if he needs the extra confidence.
    "

Mamoru nods his head at Atlair, showing his acceptance.

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Gabriella, "Those who wield the lam, are not allowed to misuse the lam under
    any circumstances."

The first faint feelings of exhaustion prick at your consciousness.

as an open attack, Mamoru. I trust you will do what is right with my sister.
    You tell Kimusuna Mamoru, "I kick people as a sign of affection, ask Atlair. Don't take that kick as
    an open attack, Mamoru. I trust you will do what is right with my sister."

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Gabriella, "And that extends to bullkicking people, no matter what the reason,.
    "

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Xeria, "You are a guest here, not a member of
    the Kui, or the Forest. You do not get to dictate to us."

You say to Xeria, "Who're you to speak of hte Lam?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "If you have a problem with that, you may leave."

You say to Xeria, "For that matter, who're you to be here, without an escort?"

Xeria throws her paws up in the air in disgust.

Lifting her shoulder in a shrug, Xeria Tarsuhl says to you, "One who served the Kui and hopes to do
    so again, some day."

Birds fill your ears with serenades of happiness and love.

Tail swishing from side to side, Xeria Tarsuhl says to Gabriella, "I love you too sister."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Didn't think someone who wasn't an enemy needed an
    escort to be in forest."

Xeria searches the air in front of her, then tugs upon an invisible strand of force.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Erebos, that's enough. Xeria, I think it's best
    you leave for now."

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Gabriella, "I think I should, my darling sister."

Xeria searches the air in front of her, then tugs upon an invisible strand of force.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks Gabriella, "You're sisters?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Xeria, "I am not your sister."

You smile softly at Mamoru.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Refrain from calling me such."

You say to Selenity, "I like this one."

Xeria turns translucent and then vanishes, leaving behind a cloud of sparkling motes of light.
    A centaur hunter says, "The forests are ever watchful, Xeria."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to you, "He's not for sale."

An elfen guard whistles appreciatively.

You tell Kimusuna Mamoru, "This is a fact!"

An elfen guard says, "That was quite a show."

Tiredly, Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to you, "Erebos, we don't attack guests."

You say, "I know, right?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Regardless of if they bop you."

You say to an elfen guard, "I had thoughts of shaving the thing, but....meh."

Gabriella looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Musingly, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks an elfen guard, "Had an
    enjoying time watching it?"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "What am I going to do with all of you?"

An elfen guard boggles at you.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "We are angels."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Atlair, "No cosmic beings in the
    forest."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I never am in trouble."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Atlair, "You have to leave sir."

Selenity tickles Atlair mercilessly!

You cackle hellishly.

Atlair gives a horrified gasp.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I have been evicted."

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Ok."

You say, "But you must leave the squirrels."

The first faint feelings of exhaustion prick at your consciousness.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "But I am taking this tea leaf with me."

Kimusuna Mamoru says to an elfen guard, "Of course, the gutsy protagonist, facing down his love's
    family, knowing that his honor and life are on a knife's edge. A slip of the tongue, a miscalculated
    look, and his life in the hands of mad ones."

Unable to stop yourself, you laugh out loud at Atlair.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "And the caramels."

An elfen guard beams broadly at Mamoru.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "And grandma."

Kimusuna Mamoru laughingly says to an elfen guard, "Come to think of it...I should write a play
    about this."

An elfen guard says, "Sounds like you should write a story for the good Librarian." The elfen guard
    winks at Gabriella. "Could get a pretty good rating with the scholars."

You say to Mamoru, "Nah, we'd not be that hasty."

Laughingly, an elfen guard exclaims, "Even better!"

Gabriella looks at an elfen guard and giggles, blushing profusely.

An elfen guard picks his teeth with a small piece of twig.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane smiles broadly and says to Mamoru, "It would
    be a story I'd read or a play I'd watch."

You say to Mamoru, "Most of us are too lazy to get up yer ass without at least two infractions."

Atlair leans over and wraps a root around the ankle of Gabriella.

With a quick smile, Kimusuna Mamoru says to you, "Emphasis on most, I imagine?"

You nod your head emphatically.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "Story about what?"

You say to Mamoru, "Now, mother-mine on the other hand."

You nudge an elfen guard suggestively.
    An elfen guard gives one of the cheesiest grins you've ever seen.

Mamoru gulps nervously.

An elfen guard waggles his eyebrows suggestively at you.

His face growing a bit pale, Kimusuna Mamoru says, "Yes, mother-yours."

Moving a little closer to the Kimusuna and away from the guard, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin
    of the Arrey Arrane asks, "... Did I mention that I do not much care for the guard here aside from
    the duty he performs?"

Glorious rays of morning light burst forth from Father Sun's crown as it peeks over the world's edge,
    announcing a bright and shining new dawn.

Emphasising the words with a flat tone, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says,
    "Which is protecting the forest."

Opening his mouth wide, An elfen guard gapes in wonder at Selenity.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to an elfen guard, "You going to help me with the hole
    digging?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane exclaims to an elfen guard, "I did not forget
    the other month, sir!"

An elfen guard exclaims, "What have I done!"

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "What, this strong fellow?"

vain attempts at luring me into their dark methods of self-indulgence and blasphemy
    You say to Mamoru, "Is a terror to be trifled with, and has felled several in their vain attempts at
    luring me into their dark methods of self-indulgence and blasphemy."

An elfen guard says, "... oh."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "How could you deny such a lovely creature?"

Gabriella flutters her eyelashes at an elfen guard.

An elfen guard offers a bemused grin.

Cocking his head to the side curiously, Kimusuna Mamoru says, "I dunno Selenity, he seems like an
    alright sort. Kind of elfen I wouldn't mind sharing a tankard with."

Gabriella flirts wittily with an elfen guard.
    An elfen guard flashes Gabriella a joyous smile.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Gabriella, "You put on glasses yet?"

Selenity makes a face like she's eaten the most sour, bitter apple in existence. She turns to face
    Mamoru. "Yes, maybe a tankard. But he likely would try to drag you to bed after," she explains.

Gabriella cuffs Atlair upside his head.

"Ouch!", Atlair shrieks in pain.

An elfen guard nods his head in agreement. "A tankard? Many tankards."

An elfen guard dismisses Selenity with a wave of his hand.

A shiny new leaf unfurls on the Moonhart Mother Tree, a symbol of new growth.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "The impudence."

"Hmph!" Gabriella snorts.

Gabriella's eyes fill with tears and her lower lip protrudes endearingly as she says in a small,
    sulky voice, "Nobody loves me any more."

Gabriella crosses her arms and sulks wildly.

A shiny new leaf unfurls on the Moonhart Mother Tree, a symbol of new growth.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to an elfen guard, "You know grandma turned hundred and
    fifty, it is her birthday."

An elfen guard exclaims to Gabriella, "But you are the most lovely, Lady Librarian!"

An elfen guard winks conspiratorially at Gabriella.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to an elfen guard, "You said that to
    Miakoda the other month too."

Selenity peers at an elfen guard unscrupulously.
    An elfen guard beams broadly.

(Serenwilde): Gabriella says, "Xeria is wandering in and out of the Forest, when she has been asked
    to leave once already today. If you see her within the Forest, you may kick her out."

Still beaming, an elfen guard says, "Well, that is true too."

An elfen guard exclaims, "So many lovely women and men. Our forest is truly grand!"

Gabriella flips her long black hair pulled into a tail back casually.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks, "Well then, which is most beautiful of
    the two, since you said the line to both?"

Kimusuna Mamoru smiles and says to Selenity, "Hmm...he could try as much as he'd like. It would be
    fairly obvious almost immediately into our cups that I had no interest in anyone else."
  • An elfen guard says to Gabriella, "If it is any consolation, you are in good company with the Maiden
    of the Moonhart."

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "The rogue
    trifles with our hearts, Miakoda."

Gabriella leans on Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart seeking consolation.
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flashes Gabriella a joyous smile.

An elfen guard says, "Why make choices! Choices are such silly things."

Gabriella flips her long black hair pulled into a tail back casually.

Kimusuna Mamoru murmurs to an elfen guard, "Run mate, now, before they turn on you with claws and
    shrieks."

You say to an elfen guard, "Love 'em all, I say, love 'em all, and all night long!"

Turning to face the Kimusuna, her heart in her eyes, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey
    Arrane says to Mamoru, "It is true. You are wonderful, Mamo."

Selenity embraces Mamoru with great ardour.

Gabriella stares implacably at you.

A shamrock blows in from the south.

A shamrock blows off to the north.

A shamrock blows in from the north.

A shamrock blows off to the north.

Gabriella claps her hands over her ears.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "He does, doesn't he? But, he tends to our forest well..."

Horrified by you, Gabriella claps her hands over her ears.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart gives a pained sigh.

Yipping loudly and wagging her tail quickly, a frisky puppy waddles in as quickly as her legs will
    carry her.
    With a large squawking, a green parakeet flaps in from the up.

Niina inclines her head politely to those around her.

An elfen guard pats you in a friendly manner.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "I fear this going
    the route of the horn once again."

As Niina winds a frosted silver pocket watch up, the hands on its face begin to move slower and
    slower. Suddenly, a flurry of bright yellow sparks spray out of a frosted silver pocket watch, and
    Niina's face momentarily lights up.

Niina recharges a frosted silver pocket watch from an energy cube.

To Erebos, an elfen guard says, "Aye, friend. You and I shall be the best of mates."

Niina smiles softly.

You beam broadly.

Niina snorts and snuffles at the air through a freckled, sun-kissed nose.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "We
    could string him from a bridge to chase off passerbies. His shameless flirting would surely drive
    many away."

Niina mutters and traces a glowing circle before her. She steps through the circle and suddenly
    vanishes from sight.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to Selenity, "What is wrong with a little flirting?"

You grab protectively at an elfen guard.
    An elfen guard strikes a pose in front of you.

You say, "He stays!"

You say, "He stays!"

You cough softly.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "On that note..."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "My
    brother, too."

Kimusuna Mamoru says to Atlair, "I think she takes offense at the, how to put it delicately...the
    second to last word in your question."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "That -is- an idea. But there are few bridges around here."

Niina waves good-bye and disappears from sight.

You say to Selenity, "I'll hang you by yer pinky toes!"

(Serenwilde): Kanna says, "Oh- I thought she was friendly.. What happened, if you don't mind me
    asking?"

Mamoru positions himself in front of Selenity, prepared to ward off all dangers.

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "I thought she was one of our monks."

An elfen guard exclaims, "Yeah, I stay, I stay!"

You hear a faint, ethereal melody, laden in the surrounding air.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "We
    have the bridges connecting the northern and southern halves of the forests."

With a strained grin, Kimusuna Mamoru says to you, "Try it, brother-friend."

(Serenwilde): Niina says, "She'd left some time ago."

Niina waves her arms before herself and suddenly her body becomes blurry and out of focus.

You see a deer wander through a clearing in the distance.

(Serenwilde): Kanna says, "Aye, she left- but she's been rather nice inviting us to a ball and
    whatnot."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart nods slowly in comprehension. "That is true, but then we would need
    a new guard. Terribly difficult to find one these days."

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his
    shining golden rays.

An elfen guard exclaims, "Indeed! Who better than me to guard the fairest Maiden of the Moonhart!"

You say to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "And one with such charisma to boot!"

An elfen guard says, "... and the Lady Librarian."

Selenity places a hand on Mamoru's back as he stands in front of her.

The corners of an elfen guard's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

"Ha!" An elfen guard exclaims to you with gusto.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane looks skeptical and says to an elfen guard,
    "And all the other lovely men and women of the forest, yes?"

could set up a scarecrow."

Niina smiles softly at Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart.
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flashes Niina a joyous smile.

An elfen guard nods his head enthusiastically at Selenity.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "It
    would work twice as well."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart hides a grin behind her hand.

(Serenwilde): Emmaline (from the Aetherways) says, "That was an alliance event, there was little
    choice in the matter."

Using her tongue and the roof of her mouth, Niina makes a quiet clicking noise.

An armoured badger snuffles about the area curiously.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "Afterthoughts, that's all I am."

Gabriella gives a pained sigh.

Gabriella smooshes her face with her hands and screams, "Woe! Woe is me!"

An elfen guard says, "Oh, never an afterthought, Lady Librarian."

An elfen guard flirts wittily with Gabriella.

The corners of Atlair's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Gabriella turns her back on an elfen guard and pointedly ignores him.

An elfen guard says, "Don't you just LOVE the forest at this time of year?"

You nod your head at an elfen guard.
    An elfen guard beams broadly.

Today is the 1st of Dioni, 398 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the
    Waning Gibbous.

In your world it is Sunday, the 16th of November, in the year 2014.

Niina gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Niina flutters her eyelashes charmingly.

(Serenwilde): Kanna says, "Any reason Ayi is harassing me? She's accusing me of stripping when I've
    told her several times I'm not strip-harvesting, and now she's telling me not to harvest at all
    within my own council... Perhaps I am missing something..."

You say to an elfen guard, "I love the springtime, yes yes, I do."

(Serenwilde): You say, "...tell her she can shove it, I say."

An elfen guard says, "Yes, the Spring is great. Fertile times, fertile times."

An elfen guard waggles his eyebrows comically.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks an elfen guard, "You know who needs
    company?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to an elfen guard, "Abeytu."
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Abeytu is wise in the ways of nature, but please don't give
    him the fruit of the Moonhart. There are better uses for them besides adding to his hoard of plant
    life."

A green parakeet exclaims, "Niina wanna cracker! Niina wanna cracker!"

Mamoru heaves an almighty groan at an elfen guard.

An elfen guard says, "Hopefully, I'll see some action today."

(Serenwilde): Kanna says, "I've told her to leave me alone and she won't."

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "How can she prove you strip harvested anyway?"

You have emoted: Erebos nods at the guard, his eyes wide, "Oooooooh-yeeeeeeeah".

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to an elfen guard, "Abeytu told me that
    he really, really needs to see you actually."
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Abeytu is wise in the ways of nature, but please don't give
    him the fruit of the Moonhart. There are better uses for them besides adding to his hoard of plant
    life."

(Serenwilde): Enadonella (from the Aetherways) says, "Does diplomacy mean nothing to us any more?"

With sudden concern, an elfen guard says, "Oh??"

An elfen guard says, "Perhaps that pesky Hallifaxian is bothering him."

A white tailed doe bounds in from the south.

To Miakoda, an elfen guard says, "Farewell for now, fair Maiden."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to an elfen guard, "Oh it's possible. He
    may also be lonely."

Selenity urges an elfen guard onwards.
    An elfen guard flashes Selenity a joyous smile.

An elfen guard says to Gabriella, "And you as well, Lady Librarian."

Gabriella gives an elfen guard the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

An armoured owl soars into the sky and flies around in a few circles.

An elfen guard exclaims to you, "And we shall drink and be merry soon, mate!"

With a final flick of his hair, an elfen guard saunters out to the north.

Selenity stares blankly into space.

Gabriella gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

You beam broadly.

Mamoru licks a sugar crystal.

The musky scent of loam and leaves fills you with vibrancy.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart hides a grin behind her hand.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Angry Abeytu in three."
    life."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "If anything, he sure does his part."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Two..."

A kephera nature warder says, "Greetings, forest brother."
    Kaiel descends from above.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "One...."

You say, "....wait for it...."

Abeytu, Keeper of the Gardens yells, "GET OUTTA HER' YEH NIT."

Atlair chuckles long and heartily.

You cackle hellishly.

Selenity falls over in laughter, holding her stomach.

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "Erm... what's that?"

The loud smack of a rake echoes through the forest.

Gabriella rubs her temples in frustration.

(Serenwilde): Aeludir says, "What was what?"

Selenity falls to her side breaking out in laughter.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

(Serenwilde): Kanna says, "I hope he's yelling at this mad woman.."

Niina snorts and snuffles at the air through a freckled, sun-kissed nose.

(Serenwilde): Gelo says, "Abeytu yellin but there's nobody here now."

(Serenwilde): Gabriella says, "It's nothing to worry about."

Selenity tries to get to her feet slowly, but staggers, still overcome with laughter.

A leaf falls from the Moonhart Mother Tree and floats gently to the ground, turning to mulch.

Hair swishing in the breeze, an elfen guard strolls in from the north.

A leaf falls from the Moonhart Mother Tree and floats gently to the ground, turning to mulch.

An elfen guard enters, rubbing his head, a broad red welt upon it.

"Ooowwwww!", an elfen guard whines.

Selenity covers her mouth, trying not to laugh.

Atlair snickers softly to himself.

Niina gives an elfen guard a concerned look.
    An elfen guard flashes Niina a joyous smile.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to an elfen guard, "Give grandma a birthday dance!"

Atlair points accusingly at Gabriella.

A striped badger snuffles about the area curiously.

Continuing the hunt for his dark mate, Father Sun presses forward in his journey, lowering himself
    in the sky yet still casting even, full light upon the land.

Rubbing his head still, an elfen guard says, "Sorry, mate. Best to tend to this beatin'."

You pat an elfen guard in a friendly manner.

An elfen guard pulls out a comb and begins to brush his hair.

Selenity looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

To Miakoda, an elfen guard says, "Fair Maiden, may I get a kiss to make it better? Or shall I tend
    to the healers?"

Mamoru takes a peppermint kafe cookie from a flower basket woven with dried roses.

Mamoru takes a lemon-lavender cookie from a flower basket woven with dried roses.

Mamoru gives a peppermint kafe cookie to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Oh dear, best to see the healers then."

Mamoru gives a lemon-lavender cookie to an elfen guard.

An elfen guard slumps down dejectedly.

Loftily, Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "I am a healer."

You frown at Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart.
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flashes you a joyous smile.

Niina gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Kimusuna Mamoru says to an elfen guard, "The cookies always help."

Selenity thanks Mamoru profusely.

You say to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "But your love and affection, it heals all!"

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says to Gabriella, "Shhh."

Kaiel begins to flap his wings powerfully, and rises quickly up into the firmament.

Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says, "But you did not seek my kiss, therefore you must
    be quite alright."

The corners of Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Gabriella dismisses an elfen guard with a wave of her hand.
    An elfen guard flashes Gabriella a joyous smile.

An elfen guard sniffles softly.

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "Must excuse myself, a druid asking for assistance."

An elfen guard slinks away, a hand pressed to his head.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "... awh. I feel a little bad."

A kephera nature warder says, "Farewell, forest dweller."
    A kephera nature warder says, "Farewell, forest dweller."
    A frost hag spares a glance for Atlair as he leaves.
    A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Atlair as he leaves.

"Give grandma a birthday dance!" Atlair points accusingly at you."

You hear a faint, ethereal melody, laden in the surrounding air.

A pert little nose takes in a delicate whiff of Selenity's surroundings.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks, "Where did he go?"

Kimusuna Mamoru says to Selenity, "This has been..."

Niina leans on the Moonhart Mother Tree seeking consolation.

Mamoru eats a sugar crystal with obvious gusto.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane asks Mamoru, "... interesting?"

With a slow nod to Selenity, Mamoru shows his understanding.

With a wistful look on her face, Niina touches the Moonhart Mother Tree.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says to Niina, "Is all well, Seneschal?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "He hasn't come back yet..."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Angry Abeytu in three."

=)) =)) =)) =))
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    That was, by far, the funniest moment today.  So much activity in the Commune today :O