Turn of the Century Festival in Gaudiguch

edited December 2014 in Event Scrolls
So, there's a few parts to this log (because seriously, 50k lines of html log is a lot) and I'll be scattering their release as I get to them. I also wish to write a postmortem on the whole thing, and I'll get that posted once I write it up. I do, once again, wish to thank everybody involved and everybody who showed up.

Disclaimer: I edit my logs very heavily. Sometimes I miss stuff. Sometimes I get a tad too overzealous. Please forgive any mistakes here.

----------

Festival Log Part 1 (Beginning of festival to end of drunken vengeance): http://serialsloth.com/festival_log_1.html
Festival Log Part 2: Unreleased.
Festival Log Part 3: Unreleased.

Festival Postmortem: Unreleased.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    <font size="2" face="FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#FF1493"><font color="#00FFFF">Master Zlotha Miim says, "LeT us ponver the cllTe ppuhppy.. It may oor may wot hHave KilleedDd someone. Thxn it *hic*  ate a mocK and became a ribbachii."</font></font></font>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Can't wait to relive my stunning performance in sober Vengeance.  8->
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    This was great to read so far (I read part one). Can't wait to see the rest.

Also, the importance of the puppy in that Vengeance game is both astounding and hilarious.
  • Drunken Vengeance! hahaha my favourite event so far