Aesthetic Demi Powers

TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
edited February 2015 in Common Grounds
So after a day or two (I have a weird sleep schedule so it's a bit hard to figure out) of being a Demi, I have a suitable buffer to keep me out of Titan and the basic three aesthetic powers. (choice enter, choice look, and choice teleport).

I'd like to know more about org/order/guild related aesthetics! Specifically, what does an organisation have to do to be able to get one? Any other info on it would just be neat.

Also, What do you think would be cool for your org/guild/order on the ones that don't already have them [or more if you don't like the ones you have. Go nuts!]? I'll go with mine, just to start, but I look forward to seeing what you all think.

Choice Enter Message:

Magnagora:

Surrounded by a small throng of masked viscanti nobility in their finery, Tremula enters from the DIR in a flurry of gossip and quiet laughter.

Beckoning her following with a simple wave of her hand, Tremula leaves to the DIR as her entourage hastens to keep up with her.

Drocilla:

A chorus of nightingales erupt in song as Tremula enters from the DIR, their ephemeral forms flying about her before dissolving into a deep violet mist.

As Tremula saunters to the DIR, the violet mist about her solidifies into the ephemeral forms of nightingales; a chorus of song following her exit.

A cast of nighthawks cry out as Tierce enters from the DIR, their ephemeral forms soaring about him before dissolving into a deep violet mist.

As Tierce saunters to the DIR, the violet mist about him solidifies into the ephemeral forms of nightingales, their sanguine cries following his exit.

Choice Look Message:

Magnagora:

Tremula is here in the middle of a throng of viscanti nobility, their voices overlapping as they vie for her attention.

Drocilla:

Tremula lingers here, the deep violet mist swirling about her form occasionally taking the form of a nightingale before dissipating once more.

Tierce lingers here, the deep violet mist swirling about his form occasionally taking the form of a nighthawk before dissipating once more.

Choice Teleport Message:

Cacophony:

Start (1p):
     You angrily begin singing a low note as you picture TARGET in your mind, slowly beginning to sing higher and higher.
Start (3p):
      Tremula begins singing a low note, singing higher and higher as she stares angrily into the distance.
Leave (1p):
      As you reach the height of your pitch, you explode in a chorus of applause, taking a bow as you emerge at TARGET.
Leave (3p):
      As she reaches an impossibly high pitch, Tremula explodes into nonexistence, a chorus of applause following her exit.
Entry (3p):
      A raucous chorus of applause erupts before Tremula appears suddenly, rising from a deep bow with a wicked grin on her face.

Drocilla:

Start (1p):
     As you picture TARGET in your head, you begin painting in the air the picture in your minds eye.
Start (3p):
     Tremula's eyes glow violet as she begins tracing the air, her gaze focused on something that is not there.
Leave (1p):
     Placing the finishing touches on your work, you give it a satisfied look before it begins expanding rapidly with a violet light. You step into it, emerging at TARGET.
Leave (3p):
     As Tremula draws her hand back with a satisfied look on her face, the violet from from her eyes expands in a blinding ray of light that completely engulfs her. After you blink the after-image from your eyes, she is gone.
Entry: (3p):
     A blinding ray of violet light shines for a few moments before Tremula emerges, the area around her duller in comparison.

The Drocilla teleport seems a bit long, but I still like it! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. ::::D
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    (( all Darvellan, big surprise... not great at enter/exit message things though! ))

Choice Enter Message
    Enter: Consumed by wanderlust, Selenity drifts in from the $DIR.
    Leave: A starry twinkle in her eye, Selenity wanders off to the $DIR.

Choice Look Message
    Amongst a stellar mist stands Selenity, small stars slowly revolving around her form.

Choice Teleport Message
    Start (1p)
    You lift your gaze and focus upon $TARGET in your mind's eye until it is all that is within your vision.
    Start (3p)
    Selenity looks up and stares off into the distance, reaching out a hand towards something unseen.
    Leave (1p)
    Seeing $TARGET nearly within your grasp, you take a single step forward.
    Leave (3p)
    Her hand reaching for the unknown, Selenity begins to take a step forward. As she does, her form dissolves into starry mist that floats off into the aether.
    Arrive (3p)
    Starry mist seems to come forth from every direction, taking on a star-shaped form. Once complete, it fades away, revealing Selenity within.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Wait, there are custom teleport msgs? I thought orgs/orders only got to customize look/enter

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Elanorwen said:
    Wait, there are custom teleport msgs? I thought orgs/orders only got to customize look/enter
    At the moment there aren't any custom teleport messages, which is why I put in the ones that I did. I thought it would be a really cool thing to have!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."