Lessonpool Transfers

Hello!

I recently forgot the skill of poisons. So I now have 124 lessons in my communion lessonpool. 

I then learned the skill Tailoring, and I was hoping to transfer the lessons I put into poisons there, however, when I do lessonpool transfer 124 lessons from communion to ARTISTRY, I receive the message "You cannot transfer lessons from communion to artistry."

I'm uncertain what I'm doing wrong :(

Comments

• First you need to transfer your lessons into the parent pool if you want them in another parent pool.

Example, Communion's parent pool is Empathy.

Artistry is the parent pool of Performance and Finearts

To get your lessons from communion to artistry, you would need to transfer the lessons to Empathy, then to Artistry.
  • Thank you! 
  • Do be aware it's an additional 10% loss to transfer to the 'parent' pool. If you orghop or something like that in the future, remember it's best to spend those lessons first.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Riluna said:
    Do be aware it's an additional 10% loss to transfer to the 'parent' pool. If you orghop or something like that in the future, remember it's best to spend those lessons first.
    This is so very, very important. Tremula (had she stayed in Gaudiguch) would be damn near omnitrans by now, but going back to Magnagora and then guildhopping from guardian to bard has left me with only two trans skills. It's one helluva lessons sink, so be absolutely sure you want/need to do it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."