Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Selenity said:
    Selenity used Friendly!
    ... it's not very effective.

@Gabriella used Monotone!
    No effect!
    Gabby is going through a thing, IM SORRY, I LUFF YOU REALLY I DO.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Lusternia has randomly booted me twice tonight while in the middle of influencing. There were no AFK checks at all. And now I lost experience. :( What gives...
  • Y'know, if you weren't enemied to Glom, you could buy from me ;)
  • At the risk of sounding more strange than I already am, Is there a way to propose engagement with a gifted artifact?
  • Daganev said:
    At the risk of sounding more strange than I already am, Is there a way to propose engagement with a gifted artifact?
    yes! I have done it on an alt of mine! ^^
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:
    Daganev said:
    At the risk of sounding more strange than I already am, Is there a way to propose engagement with a gifted artifact?
    How do you do it?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited October 2014
    I think you can buy it as a gift but not with delivery, and it won't reset to them until they open the present.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Daganev said:
    Arimisia said:
    Daganev said:
    How do you do it?
    what shaddus said, when you go to buy it you can chose to deliver it on your own and it will be given to you in a gift box.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• All sekrit things going according to plan...

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Sorry to hear
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Drocilla said:
    All sekrit things going according to plan...

/makes murder list
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • People dying so that they stay in the bracket of the great hunt... Feigning innocence that they don't know what I'm talking about, all the while losing another three levels while I'm talking to them.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Well....joke is on them because they changed it a while ago that you stay in the bracket you started in. I'm pretty darn sure, anyway.

• Nope, you don't. I know two or three who've left it, thinking you still did.
    edited October 2014
    Here's another plea to the admin to make the lower bracket credits auto-bind to the character.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yeah. Right now people make alts to win in the 1-60 credit bracket just to transfer to the main once the contest is over, which kinda sucks for the true newbies.
  • Isn't that technically OOC action for IC-ly gained credits and therefore illegal?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nope. Greathunt credits are considered ooc and are able to be transferred freely.

• That's brutal.

or when you win legit on an alt and people bawl about it, what about that?
  • It's not like alting is banned or uncommon in Lusternia. If you legit won on an alt but kept the 500 credits for use on that alt, I mean. Shrug city. You can't be on both at the same time, so it's not like you're amassing some critical alt army. The problem, I think, just lies in the perfectly-capable demigods making alts to try and cheat out 500 credits from the lower bracket.

Alts are the devil.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    +1 to great hunt credits being bound, at least for the lower two tiers

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Synkarin said:
    +1 to great hunt credits being bound, at least for the lower two tiers
    I've never understood why it is this way.  It encourages bad sportsmanship and gaming the system, instead of legitimate competition.  If you feel that you can't compete in your own tier (or at least, competing would take too much effort), just go "compete" where you can steamroll everyone else.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    My only concern with binding greathunt credits in the lower tiers is that new players could very well want to swap some of them for lesson packs or sell a few to stock up on curatives.
    -----
    Tangential tweet question. I triggered two achievement XP boosts yesterday that are supposed to last 24 hours. I assumed that they worked exactly like golden lips, but it's been longer than the 24 hours and they're still active. Do they only count time online, or did activating two of them double the time as well (200% boost for 48 hours) or something else?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    My only concern with binding greathunt credits in the lower tiers is that new players could very well want to swap some of them for lesson packs or sell a few to stock up on curatives.
    I was just thinking this very same thing.  I understand the logic of the binding, and even agree with it to an extent, but it's not fair to those that are legitimate newbs that want to use them in different ways.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    I just find it funny that I'm pretty sure this conversation comes up every Greathunt
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It does, and nothing ever changes.
This discussion has been closed.