Crashing a date, Morgfyre style, with some bacon.

LavinyaLavinya Queen of SnarkAustralia
edited March 2015 in Event Scrolls

(Great House d'Murani): Milune says, "Mother?"

(Great House d'Murani): You say, "Hmm?"

(Great House d'Murani): Milune says, "Who ia Marigeya?"

(Great House d'Murani): You say, "Marigeya? She is...wait, is she within the city?"

(Great House d'Murani): Milune says, "Mayhaps."

--Walking to the theatre where Milune was trying to have a date--

The Theatre of Bloody Threnodies.

Hanging here precariously is a chaotic chandelier of musical notes that have been warped and battered. An industrious stage of blackened steel and ravenwood stands here, flanked on either side by massive drapes of luxurious crimson velvet. A milestone rests before the stage, shrouded by shadows. Marigeya d'Murani is here, swaying idly from side to side with a sweet smile. Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord is here. She wields a worn lute in her left hand. Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire is here. He wields a twisted staff in his left hand and a barbed greatshield of tortured verses in his right.

You see a single exit leading out.

A mouth appears and says, "someone's here!"

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord whispers to Marigeya d'Murani, "We should go inside."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says to Marigeya d'Murani, "I am Dinae De'Unnero, I think."

Dinae bows respectfully to you.

Marigeya d'Murani blinks incredulously at you.

Milune gives you a peck on the cheek.

With a happy smile, Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "Miss!"

Marigeya d'Murani curtseys gracefully before you.

You flash Marigeya d'Murani a joyous smile.

Marigeya d'Murani offers you a shy smile, averting her eyes.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says to you, "Come to crash the party?"

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says to you, "You will be pleased to know that our contract is concluded, Aois-Dana. Thank you."

You say, "I could not miss the opportunity to say hello to the delightful Mari, could I?"

Dinae nods his head in agreement.

You say to Dinae, "The cont- oh I see. Very good."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Our cousin Mari does seem delightful."

Fondly, you say, "She is a proper young lady, indeed."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks skeptical and says, "A pity she has to reside in the theatre."

Marigeya d'Murani looks down at the ground shyly, smiling softly at the praise.

You raise an eyebrow questioningly.

Dinae tugs his robes around him at a draft, shivering a bit.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "I don't res- resai- um."

Flatly, Marigeya d'Murani says to Dinae, "I don't live here, I don't."

Marigeya d'Murani nods her head emphatically.

Milune hides a grin behind her hand.

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire frowns and says, "It smelled of bacon in here earlier." (==-- Sidenote: Ellowyn was raving about bacon, Crumkane came and made bacon rain at our nexus, literally.)

Showing that he understands, Dinae nods his head slowly.

You look up into the air for divine inspiration.

Milune gives a large chunk of salted bacon to Marigeya d'Murani.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "What's this?"

Marigeya d'Murani shakes a large chunk of salted bacon vigorously for several moments before passing it back at length, bored.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "...okay."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire whispers to Milune, "Maybe Ellowyn smells of bacon."

You open a scarlet, heart-shaped box.

Dinae winks conspiratorially at Milune.

You say to Marigeya d'Murani, "Would you like some candy?"

Milune begins to wield a large chunk of salted bacon in her right hand.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims to you, "Ooh! I would love some!"

Marigeya d'Murani says to you, "Er, that is, if I may, Miss."

You give a pitch black heart-shaped candy to Marigeya d'Murani.

Marigeya d'Murani shuffles her feet uneasily.

Milune throws a large chunk of salted bacon at Marigeya d'Murani.

You say, "Of course you may."

You peer at Milune unscrupulously.

A riotous flux of oil-slick colour suddenly bleeds from the air about Milune, leaving her scarcely a moment to utter a startled cry before enveloping her with menacing intent, converging into a single pinpoint of chromatic chaos that winks out of existence, leaving no trace of her.

Milune has left the area.

Marigeya d'Murani blinks.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "Where...did she go?"

Marigeya d'Murani peers about herself unscrupulously.

(Great House d'Murani): Milune says, "Oh...hey."

(Great House d'Murani): You say, "What on earth possessed you to throw food at a child under the protection of Legion?"

You feel a slight tug within your chest and the air around you sparkles with motes of bright light.

You sense Milune pulling on the strands of aether surrounding you.

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "How..what."

Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Milune comes into view.

Milune has entered the area.

(Great House d'Murani): Milune says, "I was.. uh."

Milune creases her brow in a frown.

(Great House d'Murani): You say, "You're lucky He did not snuff you out like a candle. Manners, Milune."

Dinae stares at Milune, blinking several times in confusion.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims to Milune, "Hello!"

Marigeya d'Murani beams broadly at Milune.

You say to Milune, "That was uncalled for. You should apologise."

You crease your brow in a frown.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord frowns and says, "I didn't mean to do it like that."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "Thus is the punishment for those who abuse the bacon."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I meant to toss it to her."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks thoughtful and says, "And Miss Marigeya."

Frowning, Marigeya d'Murani says, "It hurt, a bit. And there is grease on my dress."

You say, "You need to work on your arm, clearly."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord frowns and says to Marigeya d'Murani, "Please forgive me."

Marigeya d'Murani scrubs at a spot on her skirt, mumbling.

You have emoted: Lavinya clicks her tongue and waves a hand at Dasina.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I can buy you a new one."

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting smiles in a friendly way and offers a handkerchief to Marigeya.

Staring intently at her skirt, Marigeya d'Murani says to Milune, "I forgive you. Even if I smell like meat now."

Milune shuffles her feet uneasily.

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire murmurs, "She'll make quick friends with Ellowyn."

Dinae wraps a comforting arm around Milune.

You give a pained sigh.

Marigeya d'Murani glances up at the offered handkerchief and smiles brightly at Dasina, accepting it and setting to work anew with her somewhat unpoised scrubbing.

You say, "Ellowyn would be a terribly corrupting influence."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I'm really sorry."

Dinae nods his head at you, showing his acceptance.

You say to Marigeya d'Murani, "I am curious, what has brought you to the city?"

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says to Marigeya d'Murani, "I'd offer my services as a mage, but I wouldn't want to ruin your lovely dress."

Marigeya d'Murani says, "Um. Mister Antreus was going to bring me to see a play, you see."

Mostly to herself, you say, "I wonder who convinced him to do that."

Brightly, Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "We were pondering watching a play too."

Marigeya d'Murani says, "We stopped at the Inn because he wanted to get me a treat since Miss Nadira told him to, but he started talking to the lady there like she was his friend, only they were smiling a whole lot and I think she liked Mister Antreus, so he told me to go see whatever play I wanted while he, um, conducted business with her, he said."

Curiously, Marigeya d'Murani says, "He must be buying a lot, I think."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "He has a hunger, perhaps."

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting lifts a gloved hand and primly brushes a speck of dust from her gown.

Swiftly, you say, "Never you mind about that, little one, I am sure his business will be over in no time at all."

More to herself, Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I think he is busy, alright."

Milune grins mischievously at you.

You clear your throat.

You say to Milune, "I am impressed you found your way here all by yourself. Did you manage to see a show?"

You have emoted: Lavinya glances instead to Marigeya.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "I did! And I read all of the playbill by myself!"

Marigeya d'Murani beams proudly.

Milune crosses her arms expectantly.

You beam broadly at Marigeya d'Murani.

You say to Marigeya d'Murani, "There is a little show about our Lord, would you like to see it?"

Dinae tilts his head curiously at Milune.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "Oh, yes, that would be lovely! Miss Nadira would like that."

Dryly, you say, "There ought to be at least some entertainment that comes purely from the stage for this date."

Dinae plucks his fake eye from his socket, huffing his breath on it and buffing it against his robes before tucking it back in again.

The curtains part on an industrious stage of blackened steel and ravenwood, heralding the start of the performance of 'The Eternal Truths - Hunger'.

(Play type sermon thing happens here. Go watch it! Finishing with scary thing:)

The great maw of the beast opens wide, revealing wicked, venomous fangs. Suddenly it surges forward, striking viciously towards the audience, disconcertingly lifelike in its hunger. Darkness falls in the last moment, hiding the Ouroboros from view entirely as the great hissing is simultaneously silenced.

"Eek!" Marigeya d'Murani shouts in fright.

The curtains draw to a close on an industrious stage of blackened steel and ravenwood, signaling the conclusion of the performance of 'The Eternal Truths - Hunger'.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Dinae positions himself in front of Marigeya d'Murani, prepared to ward off all dangers.

Marigeya d'Murani offers Dinae a shy smile, averting her eyes.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "That was scary, Miss!"

Dinae nods his head in agreement.

You say to Marigeya d'Murani, "Ahh, but you are a very brave girl, I knew you would not be too frightened."

Marigeya d'Murani bites her lip, nodding slowly.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "Y-yes. I wasn't too frightened, I wasn't!"

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "What a brave girl. We should buy her a new dress or something."

You pet Marigeya d'Murani ingratiatingly.

Marigeya d'Murani tilts her head curiously at you.

Dinae looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord whispers to you, "Can we take her home? She is charming."

Dinae ponders a black silken wedding gown thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Dinae shakes his head at a black silken wedding gown.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord looks skeptical and says, "That's my gown ."

You ponder Marigeya d'Murani thoughtfully, looking her up and down.

Marigeya d'Murani curtseys gracefully before you.

look mari

Standing only a scant metre in height, Mari d'Murani is rather obviously young - not more than eight years old at most - and filled with a willing blend of elegant poise and girlish enthusiasm. Her fair skin is touched with a healthy, rosy flush about her cheeks, offsetting her bright blue eyes and short blonde curls, coifed about her head; a button nose and shy smile complete her cherubic visage. She is garbed in a small, pretty dress of white organza and silk, piped with dusky pink accents at the puffed shoulders and ruffled hem. A bow has been lovingly crafted from the same material, worn proudly in her hair to one side. About one tiny wrist, she wears a silver chain bracelet strung with crystalline charms depicting kestrels in flight alternating with sinuous ourobori.

Marigeya d'Murani has an air of extreme strength.

Antreus i'Xiia enters from the out, hands folded into the sleeves of his robes.

You incline your head politely to Antreus i'Xiia.

Antreus i'Xiia inspects his nails idly, glancing up at you with faint boredom.

Antreus i'Xiia says, "Marigeya? Mari- ulp."

Dinae squints suspiciously at Antreus i'Xiia.

Antreus i'Xiia ponders Dinae thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

You say, "Ahh Antreus, how pleasant for you to join us."

A charming smile swiftly replacing his startled expression, Antreus i'Xiia says, "Lady Chosen! The pleasure is mine, surely."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord asks Antreus i'Xiia, "Have fun with your "friend"?"

Dinae glances askance.

You have emoted: Lavinya casts a quelling glance at Milune.

You murmur, "Decorum, dear."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I was simply asking how his chat was."

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "Mister Antreus! Miss Lavinya just showed the most wonderful play about Lord Morgfyre!"

Antreus i'Xiia flashes a charming smile that never touches his eyes.

Antreus i'Xiia says, "How lovely! I trust it was informative?"

Marigeya d'Murani nods her head enthusiastically.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "And a little scary. But I wasn't too scared."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire smiles and says, "She was very brave."

Antreus i'Xiia says, "Most excellent, dear one."

Antreus i'Xiia pats Marigeya d'Murani in a friendly manner.

You say to Antreus i'Xiia, "I trust your business was completed to your satisfaction?"

Dinae stifles a smile as he stares up at the rafters high above him.

Milune hides a grin behind her hand.

Jovially, Antreus i'Xiia says, "Naturally, my dear lady. Repeatedly."

You have emoted: Lavinya smiles guilelessly and idly strokes a lock of hair behind Marigeya's ear.

Just as he opens his mouth to say something, Dinae suddenly bites down on his lip with a frustrated grunt.

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Antreus i'Xiia says, "She drove rather a hard bargain, but in the end it was amenable to all concerned. I thank you for your interest."

Antreus i'Xiia's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Marigeya d'Murani tilts her head curiously.

Marigeya d'Murani says, "But where are your things, then, Mister Antreus?"

Blushing an odd, mottled purpleish, Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "That's good to hear."

Antreus i'Xiia says, "...Delivered. They're being delivered, Marigeya."

who here

You see the following people here:

Milune, Ellowyn, Dinae, Lavinya.

Dinae inclines his head politely to Ellowyn.

Raising her hand in greeting, Ellowyn says "Hi!"

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks thoughtful and says, "So they are."

Milune gives Ellowyn the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

You say, "That mouth is rather brash."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "So this is why you are non-responsive, mother!"

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Well, you did send Tremula to spy."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Milune is hogging you all to herself."

You say to Ellowyn, "No, I was simply ignoring you."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "It was needed after our very innocent date was repeatedly spied upon."

Ellowyn gives you a horrified gasp.

Dinae clears his throat.

Dinae snaps his fingers and dispels a magic mouth here.

You say to Ellowyn, "Say hello to our guests, don't be rude, child."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord whispers to Ellowyn, "I am mommy's favorite now."

Marigeya d'Murani offers Ellowyn a shy smile, averting her eyes.

Dinae grins mischievously at Milune.

Ellowyn curtseys gracefully before Antreus i'Xiia.

Antreus i'Xiia inspects his nails idly, glancing up at Ellowyn with faint boredom.

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting glances askance at Ellowyn.

Ellowyn gives Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting a peck on the cheek.

Completely annoyed, Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting glowers darkly at Ellowyn.

You say to Antreus i'Xiia, "Ahh, another of my children, Ellowyn."

You whisper to Marigeya d'Murani, "You may need to teach her some of your wonderful manners."

Bowing low to Ellowyn, Antreus i'Xiia says, "Charmed, to be sure."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Pleased to meet you both."

Antreus i'Xiia ponders Ellowyn thoughtfully, looking her up and down.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Ellowyn is kind of, sporadic."

Antreus i'Xiia says to you, "She has your beauty, Lady Chosen. A match in comparison to a bonfire, naturally, but it is there."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Antreus i'Xiia's lips.

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly at Antreus i'Xiia.

Antreus i'Xiia inspects his nails idly, glancing up at you with faint boredom.

Ellowyn chuckles long and heartily.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "I have long known that not just anyone could exceed my mother's beauty."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "She is quite unique."

You say, "We cannot all be so blessed, alas."

You reach gingerly for your cascading, fiery red curls with one hand and, careful to scarcely touch it, ensure that everything is flawlessly coiffed to your satisfaction.

Antreus i'Xiia says, "Truer words, dear lady."

Ellowyn nods her head in agreement.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Ah, so what are we all up to on this fine night?"

You say to Antreus i'Xiia, "It has been an age since I took tea with Lady Nadira, how does she fare?"

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord looks skeptical and says, "Crashing my date."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks thoughtful and says, "Enjoying a spectacular date with pleasant company."

Antreus i'Xiia says to Milune, "You should pray daily for such company."

Antreus i'Xiia wrinkles his nose and sniffs.

Wryly, you say, "Well, you will have a date in a public place, at the very entrance to a guild hall."

Antreus i'Xiia says to you, "Quite well, to hear her tell it."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord smiles and says to Antreus i'Xiia, "Only if my Lady was here! I would be truly blessed ."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says, "It's easier for the spies to find us that way."

With a hint of amusement, you say, "And to hear you tell it?"

Antreus i'Xiia says, "Perhaps a stray wrinkle or two more, though such could be expected of one of her station and responsibility."

Antreus i'Xiia's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say, "I am sure she speaks just as highly of you, of course."

Tightly, Antreus i'Xiia says, "Doubtless."

Antreus i'Xiia says, "Mari, dear, time to return home. It won't do to have you out and about for overlong."

Marigeya d'Murani creases her brow in a frown.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "But we were enjoying ourselves!"

You have emoted: Lavinya glances speculatively at Marigeya.

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says to Marigeya d'Murani, "It was a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Gently, you say, "Now do not fuss, Antreus is quite right, I believe. You can visit us another time."

Antreus i'Xiia says, "And so we were, but all things must come to an end. You may return another day, when Vit sees fit."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "It was most lovely to meet you both!"

Ellowyn curtseys gracefully.

Marigeya d'Murani glances to Lavinya, then Antreus, nodding at length.

Marigeya d'Murani exclaims, "Alright. Promise!"

You say, "There's a good girl."

You give Marigeya d'Murani a peck on the cheek.

Marigeya d'Murani offers you a shy smile, averting her eyes.

You say, "I promise. Whenever Vit says yes."

With a grateful glance to Lavinya, Antreus i'Xiia says, "A good eve to you all."

Antreus i'Xiia chuckles brightly, lifting a hand in farewell before vanishing entirely in a plume of indigo smoke.

Clapping her hands brightly, Marigeya d'Murani giggles before becoming lost in a sudden profusion of iridescent bubbles that drift lazily apart, leaving no trace of her.

EDIT: Oops broke most of the log. It's there now!

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    You look about yourself, rubbing your chin thoughtfully.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Nice people."

Dinae nods his head at Ellowyn.

You say, "Faithful servants of Lord Legion. There are none finer."

You nod your head sagely.

Milune brushes her hair vainly.

You say, "Save perhaps Nadira, she is quite delightful."

Dinae flashes Milune a joyous smile.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord sadly says, "I stained that poor girl's dress."

Ellowyn blinks.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "How did you do that?"

You say, "Yes well, have more care with your greasy foodstuffs."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks undecided and says, "We can find her another, it's fine."

You wrinkle your nose in distaste.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Your stupid pig fat."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Tsk, tsk, don't blame the bacon."

You say, "It was indeed the bacon."

You peer at Ellowyn unscrupulously.

You say, "So I suppose it is your fault."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "The bacon grew legs and jumped on her, did it?"

"Ha!" Milune exclaims to Ellowyn with gusto.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Don't try to writhe from this."

Milune grunts a bit and then lets out a loud 'OINK!'

Milune crosses her arms, eyeing Ellowyn expectantly.

You peer at Milune unscrupulously.

(House d'Murani): Milune says, "..."

(House d'Murani): Milune says, "I DIDN'T DO IT."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Uh."

You say, "Good gracious, restrain yourself."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Ex...excuse me."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord sadly says, "I didn't make myself do that."

You have emoted: Lavinya looks highly skeptical.

Milune flails about helplessly.

You say, "Really, Milune!"

Ellowyn peers about herself unscrupulously.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I'm not!"

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Oh, Milune."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "How embarrassing."

Milune sniffles softly.

Dinae wraps a comforting arm around Milune.

Using your tongue and the roof of your mouth, you make a quiet clicking noise.

You say to Dinae, "I hope this does not affect the...arrangement."

Milune stares blankly into space.

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting lowers her parasol and closes it with a sharp snap, pressing the tip to the ground in front of her toes and folding her hands neatly upon the handle.

Milune grunts a bit and then lets out a loud 'OINK' at Dinae.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord frowns and says, "I am being forced to oink."

You say, "Yes. Forced. Uhuh."

You give Milune the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Sad, sad, excuses."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire says to you, "Probably not."

Dinae squints suspiciously at Milune.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord exclaims, "Okay! I threw the bacon! Stop making me oink!"

Ellowyn claps her hands together merrily.

You peer about yourself unscrupulously.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Justice."

You say, "There is no one else here. Oh my."

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire murmurs, "I thought I picked the sane one."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "There are no sane ones."

Milune flops down onto the ground.

Milune snorts and scuffles on the ground like a pig.

Ellowyn gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

You open your mouth but say nothing.

Dinae lifts a dainty hand to his neckline, glancing about with uncertain disdain.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "I can honestly say my sister is a pig."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord frowns and says, "I'm not."

You say, "I am at a loss...by the Five Milune, get up!"

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Which really, only makes me love her more, because now she's related to bacon."

Milune quickly dusts herself off.

You smile wryly at Ellowyn.

Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire looks skeptical and says to Milune, "Careful, your sister will eat you."

You frown and say to Ellowyn, "No eating your siblings. I need grandchildren."

Ellowyn heaves an almighty groan.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Fine, fine."

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Can I eat the piglets, then?"

You thump Ellowyn on the forehead.

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting hides a grin behind her hand.

You say to Ellowyn, "Only the ones we plan to disown."

Ellowyn grins mischievously at Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting.

Ellowyn nods her head at you, showing her acceptance.

Milune looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting glances askance.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I think I am done oinking!"

Shango arrives, following Supreme Commander Arimisia D'Cente, The Legion's Black Heart.

Arimisia, riding Nalannur, Schnolf of the East, enters from the out, emanating an aura of immense power.

You say, "I am glad to hear it. Now, if you will all excuse me, I believe a nap is in order."

Milune grunts a bit and then lets out a loud 'OINK' at Arimisia.

Shango lifts his eyebrow slightly, curious.

You give Milune a horrified gasp.

Milune stares blankly into space.

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "Or...not."

You say, "Don't mind her. Uhh...she had some bad bacon."

You have emoted: Lavinya d'Murani waves to Dinae discreetly

You tell Sifter Dinae, Magus of Ire, "Get her out of here."

Evanescent Milune d'Murani, Tone of Dischord says, "I'm possessed I swear."

Ellowyn chuckles long and heartily.

You pat Milune in a friendly manner.

Ellowyn d'Murani says, "I actually think she's showing her true self, now."

Tears fill Milune's eyes and begin to slowly run down her face.

You have emoted: Lavinya twirls her finger in the air by her ear.

Ellowyn d'Murani says to Milune, "Don't hide it, dear sister, let the bacon free."

Milune sticks her tongue out at Ellowyn and says, "Nyah!"

Arimisia shrugs helplessly.

• Ugh that was adorable. :x

• Oh hey, that's gotta be a record for the fewest times an i'Xiia managed to horribly overstep social norms in a conversation. Progress!