What You Think Things Look Like

Comments

• edited April 2015
    @Rancoura The movie 'Brazil'. It's a story in a totalitarian universe. The main character often dreams of being Icarus. ;)
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2015
    My egregore, having matured with gas bladders. All credit goes to @Rheatsis.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    photo Maligorn_zpsf8c43e17.png

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2015
    @Rancoura The movie 'Brazil'. It's a story in a totalitarian universe. The main character often dreams of being Icarus. ;)
    Neat. I'll definitely check that out, if only to catch a glimpse of those snazzy wings.

And for an 80's Robert De Niro, of course! Thanks, @Alaksanteri

EDIT: ...I cannot get rid of this whitespace, for some reason. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Hallifax 
    (Not just the pictures, the whole movie!)

Wth? That ain't Robert De Niro! I desire pics of Harry Tuttle to properly honour the on-going Ninjakari infiltration of Hallifax.

Or was I supposed to keep that under my hat?
    </RANT>
  • edited February 2019
    For @Delphas

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Wait, the igasho artwork is wrong? They actually have large amounts of fur?

-mindblown-

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Qistrel said:

Wait, the igasho artwork is wrong? They actually have large amounts of fur?

-mindblown-

Descended from the Elder Goddess Igaso, the igasho are by far the largest of the mortal races. They tend to be solitary wanderers, though their personality is generally jovial and good-natured. Their thick fur and hide allows them protection against the harshest of weather, and igasho native to arctic regions have long, white fur. Most igasho prefer forests and open ranges rather than prolonged confinement in cities. Slow to anger, when roused, an igasho makes a ferocious fighter as they are extremely strong and hardy.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I've more imagined the Serenwilde commune proper to be closer to Kashyyyk or to Donkey Kong Country's Tree Top Town.

Kashyyyk

Tree Top Town
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited April 2015
    I agree 100 percent with Brazil as Hallifax, which is an excellent film which I will now watch again to get into the Hallifax spirit (Be warned though, in some cases, there are two endings, the happy one and the depressing one). Can't really add more to Hallifax, except the obligatory 1984 inspirations (Ministry of Truth and such), but for Gaudiguch, although it has pyramids I think of it more like Dubai, particular the bazaars and environment, with a party atmosphere.

Party at the Eternal Flame.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: Adasser

• The most famous of all redheads, the Aois-Dana.

• What I think Ellowyn looks like.

• And Silvanus.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Keeping it Mag, I can't help but imagine @Ventidius like this...

• Tremula said:

... @Taevyn releasing his mixtape in Celest.

Pls. Y u do dis.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Oh, and regarding parties at the Eternal Flame...

Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Dunno if that's big enough of a fire. Do you have any pictures of the Texas A&T bonfires that they had to cancel due to it lighting all of Texas on fire that one time..?
  • edited April 2015
    It's Txas A&M, not AT&T, that's a phone company. And the pictures aren't that impressive, while large, it looks like a wedding cake shaped bonfire.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Thought it was Agricultural and Technological, but I stand corrected.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Texas AT&T sounds like a phoney college anyway.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • you guys know I just put one T in there, right..? And there's actually an A&T university in NC...I did a summer camp there once.