Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There's also this gorgeous black loboshigaru plate armor with silver rivets that I'm pretty sure I designed a million years ago on my doberman Glom alt.  :-?

But worry not, Daraius is still a monk. It turns out with the cord I bought with artisan winnings it's pretty painless to join a new guild and keep old skills.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Now we need to find an acceptable mount for Daraius to be a Cavalier on.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Worg.

What's wrong with a tawny gryphon with grey-feathered wings? Poor Shantu. :(

Every now and then I consider getting a painted hunting dog custom pet, but I still maintain they should have been the Hallifaxian tracker companion instead of lame greyhounds.
    I used to make cakes.

• @Shaddus @Daraius

i have one. i'm looking for a good home for him. hard to keep playing.

This slender stallion is a strong, powerful creature, and his well-defined muscles gleam beneath a 
    brilliant white coat. His mane is slightly tangled from his wild runs, and his tail swishes 
    incessantly as his sparkling blue eyes dance with an inner merriment. He lets out an occasional 
    snort as he paws at the ground, throwing his head back with inherent nobility, and his body is 
    graced with snow white wings. He is called 'Shuran.

A slender, brilliant white stallion with snow white wings 

is dead like the dodo
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Xeria I run a home for mounts! Tremula's Home for Abandoned and Misplaced Mounts is always accepting new boarders, and I'll keep them alive and happy until you feel like coming back or until I can find them a new, better home. (that is if Daraius doesn't want him) <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    He's all yours! Shantu fills all my utility and companionship needs for now. 
    I used to make cakes.

Stallions are soooo 300 CoE.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Lisaera so cool.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    @Lisaera so cool.
    WHy?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited June 2015
    Wrongthread!

• edited June 2015
    Basically staying up until unreasonable hours to finish a book and talk to @Stratas about library things has been the best fun I've had outside of getting circle 90 in a while. I'm SO EXCITED for ALL OF THESE NEW BOOKS. And oh my goddess, @Vasilissa - What a lovely RP session today, I'm so PUMPED.

And your book too, @Kethaera. I'm waiting. ^-^
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

• Xeria said:
    @Shaddus @Daraius

i have one. i'm looking for a good home for him. hard to keep playing.

This slender stallion is a strong, powerful creature, and his well-defined muscles gleam beneath a 
    brilliant white coat. His mane is slightly tangled from his wild runs, and his tail swishes 
    incessantly as his sparkling blue eyes dance with an inner merriment. He lets out an occasional 
    snort as he paws at the ground, throwing his head back with inherent nobility, and his body is 
    graced with snow white wings. He is called 'Shuran.

A slender, brilliant white stallion with snow white wings 

@Xeria - I'll pay good money for him. Salome's Home for Animals spoils them rotten.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited June 2015
    Honours!
    #137 He has been marked by the Seal of Harmony. (old)
    #138 He is an honourary Merchant of the Night Market. (So Shiny, so Chrome!)

Edit: Thanks to @Talan who helped me bypass a bug to speed up the process, even if her being there caused it :P
  • Tylwyth said:
    Kethaera said:
    @Lisaera so cool.
    WHy?
    I don't understand the question.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    I think that's Twylspeak for "explain the context".
  • Shaddus said:
    I think that's Twylspeak for "explain the context".
    I still dunno how to explain, beyond saying 'roleplay is neat' and 'I wrote a post about it.' 

For the record, @Manteekan is really cool too. And I'm not just saying that cause I'm scared of him.
  • I woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning. I don't get many of those!

To either @Shango or @Eritheyl, thank you. I am pretty sure it is one of you two. If not, give me a message, so I can properly thank you!
  • Tarkenton said:
    . Why hello energy drink...
    There's a cake that's a lie if ever there was one.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Sure it is. But can borrow energy from later for now to get through the work day, and go to bed early tonight.
  • You've just made my day @Viravain. I cannot wait to see what pretty plans you have coming!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I always get paranoid when you are plotting when I'm not around.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Makaela and @Daraius (for holding it) for my present:

Wreathed in dancing violet flames, a sandstone wyvern unfurls armoured wings of iron spikes here, bright eyes shining a startling ruby.

l wyvern
    Serpentine in his lissome build, this wyvern stands upon two powerful hind legs, preceded by a set of front legs that are smaller, but clawed and savage. His sandstone hide glistens amidst dancing violet flames, his scales ever-wreathed in a sweltering heat that leaves the colours hazy and rippling like a desert mirage. Muscular and slender, the wyvern bares sharp fangs, expelling a puff of hot air with his long snout as he flaps armoured wings of iron spikes. He flicks his tail idly, bright eyes shining a startling ruby. He is called [REDACTED]

Glorious, sunset-hued flames spiral up and around a sandstone wyvern with armoured wings of iron spikes as he breathes them into being, causing the flames to dance around him in a colourful display.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Raves @Unzareh, for fire wyverns! And @makaela(shhhhhh!)...

• You examine a glowing rod curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial chroma rod curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Chromatic Rod of the Avenger.

Full set done.

Danks, @Synkarin. You aight.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• My fire wyvern finally grew up...wow, is she pretty:

Serpentine in her lissome build, this wyvern stands upon two powerful hind legs, preceded by a set of front legs that are smaller, but clawed and savage. Her scintillating champagne hide glistens amidst blazing streaks of golden fire, her scales ever-wreathed in a sweltering heat that leaves the colours hazy and rippling like a desert mirage. Muscular and slender, the wyvern bares sharp fangs, expelling a puff of hot air with her long snout as she flaps nebulous wings of coiling white smoke. She flicks her tail idly, bright eyes shining a cool sapphire.

A scintillating champagne wyvern with nebulous wings of coiling white smoke looks to be crushingly strong.‏

Wreathed in blazing streaks of golden fire, a scintillating champagne wyvern unfurls nebulous wings of coiling white smoke here, bright eyes shining a cool sapphire.

I kind of want to experiment to see what different variations look like.
    I'll post my two when I get home, but they're gorgeous too. The female (for pvp) is pretty manly, and my male for hunting was sort of..well...he had diaphanous gossamer wings. Yeah.
  • raves to @Kethaera for strengthening herself and the Glomdoring by becoming a Dark Savant of the WYrden Mysteries. and to @Sedanas, the Xeeth tour was nice.

This discussion has been closed.