Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Whoever planted the galingale... I love you.

• edited September 2015

Zeleni said:
    Whoever planted the galingale... I love you.
    Pleeeaasse tell me that wasn't the Glomdoring galingale, @Zeleni!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

• You mean that wasn't all for me?

jk, it was in an outside forest, and I don't strip harvest

• Zeleni said:
    You mean that wasn't all for me?

jk, it was in an outside forest, and I don't strip harvest
    Well. Time to kill you :P Don't forget to get a nature user to guard and growth it so you can get all the delicious herbs!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Welp. My little spider mama is now with Spider Mama and in a new place. Let's see how it goes. :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Raves for @Ssaliss and @Dramshanks!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Portius said:

Any play that has me giggling half an hour later is worth a rave, right?

Bravo @Allyrianne and @Sylandra (that line-jumping fiend) for their work in this masterpiece. Thank you Hallifax for not forming an immediate lynch mob during the first scene.

That line-jumping was some of the finest acting work of my career. :-B
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited September 2015
    Just like to share this here. This was something I prepared for @Arien on the fly. My brain cells started melting toward the end, obviously, as I knew she was online and waiting for my response. But yay for new Gloms. :)

Arien was a moon-ailed child
    argent woman, accounted wise.
    Sacred Guardian of the Wilde,
    Cup-bearer of Silvered lies,
    Moon-dazzled; and truth-blind; She
    sowed the seeds of an empty faith
    When Harvest came her fruits were soiled
    Sour-faced she glimpsed the bitter truth

For false light fades: Moon ever wanes;
    death knells toll the final reckoning.
    Fey fae; many-faced: Her glory feigned
    Thus, in hindsight, Arien came to see
    Moon's hollow wisdom and brittle majesty

Black tears mourned her feeble creed; and
    In shame, she grieved her errant deeds
    Guiltless, she severed Moon-Hart's chains
    And Maiden Hag's ire now mar her flesh
    Silver eyes leached anew: blank pupils wait
    Pliant, they fall willing to shadow's embrace
    Now in darkness, let them find new sight

The Wyrd calls Arien now: cleave, wanderer
    through Shadowfire, by Blood, cleave now
    and 'neath Wyrden boughs find new life
    Let Night's Justice be done; fai'Glomdoring!
    the soil thirsts for your reaping
    Your own tahv'rai waits its forging
    a score and ten fae await their binding
    The Wyrden Gods must be appeased,
    you who defied Them of old
    deliver a figurine imbued with esteem
    no less than 200,000 units in recompense
    Let thy acts atone for thy sins,
    Let heart and word ring true.

Let the Glomdoring reap.
    The Glomdoring shall reap true.

Siam Star-eyes
    Night's Witch-King
    Whisperer of the Mother of the Wyrd

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ... 200 000 esteem? That's a hell of a fine.

Gold's too easy. :>

(after she made an appeal, I changed the fine, btw!)

#bringShikariback 

• edited September 2015
    @Lisaera is scary. I'm kinda happy I got to see that, but... ouch.

Also @Stratas, who has no idea how much I appreciated that conversation.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Ixion said:
    200k units is completely absurd. What a joke.

I know for a fact there is someone out there walking with 1.4 million esteem. I am Jelly.

Not saying 200k isnt crazy
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I've gathered that much a few times. It was a looooooot of work.

• You know the hate has gone deep when people flag your posts (one before this) even when it is targetting no one..

Ixion said:
    200k units is completely absurd. What a joke.
    Xenthos once fined me a million gold for my Ebonguard status back in the day. Not that I paid for it. It's not exactly difficult to raise one's concern regarding the amount, too. Besides, gold is too easy to accumulate these days. :)

#bringShikariback 

• Raves to @siam for helping me with dingbats.
    (when I finished the sleepwalker quest I thought they would just show up in my stats, instead they showed up in my inventory).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Pfft, that was not an actual fine anyways. Fines are best paid in blood. (The point was entirely to make said individuals raise concerns, realize how easy it was to get unenemied, and follow through. Many did!)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xenthos said:

Pfft, that was not an actual fine anyways. Fines are best paid in blood. (The point was entirely to make said individuals raise concerns, realize how easy it was to get unenemied, and follow through. Many did!)

More people should do blood fines imho. Simple! Quick! Easy and efficient! Grinding is the worst. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Xenthos said:

Make them pay the blood tax while inside the org and still enemied. That'll do it
    Sylandra said:
    More people should do blood fines imho. Simple! Quick! Easy and efficient! Grinding is the worst. :(
    The grind is the real fine!

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
     Besides, gold is too easy to accumulate these days.
    LIES.

pls tell me where :(
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Learn2GreyMoors
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • By that I assume you mean "learn2ScowlDiscontentedlyEveryTimeYouCheckMoorsAndEveryoneHasBeenKilledBeforeYouGotThereAlsoTheNagaTooSeriouslyGuysI'mPoor"

Because I already know that one.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I did my gold bashing for a while yesterday, generating over 40k gold in about 30 minutes. 
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Bet 50k on 13. Works for me. Haven't gold bashed in real life years.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Silvanus said:

Bet 50k on 13.

Works for me. Haven't gold bashed in real life years.

I've been trying that! No success yet. :))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.