• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Maligorn said:
    Wedding raves? Wedding raves.

Also this.

POLITICS NEWS #5348
    Date: 1/7/2016 at 2:00
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Shevat Family Change of Status

The Shevat family has risen to the status of a Great House!

Time to get to work:

The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani               Culture            821274
    The Incorporated Lettered House of Shevat         Letters            154367
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves to whoever designed the centaur pendant quest! Even though it uses the same type of puzzle as another quest, I just so happen to really enjoy those puzzles :D . Domo is awesome, the items weren't too difficult to find, and it has a nice little story to go along with it. Great job!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Shonjir said:

No raves for @Davos for distracting everyone with genies and curios (but secret raves for Treasure Maps. Goddamit they are a lot of work)
    Oh man I was literally face palming in real life at the timing of it all.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Belated raves for for Serenwilde for the very warm welcome I've gotten. Glad to be there :-) Particular Raves for @lleuke for being awesome and putting up with Aeldra's (and mine) random 'I have no clue, I don't understand what helpfile says, gaaah, HEELP).

Also for Celest for being courtious and not being mad at me for leaving. Was coming for a few months.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Maylea's story was awesome.

Wish I could tell it to Nikka's ordermates, but I can't because it was Qistrel who heard it.

AAAAHHHHH it is so awesome and sad. I'ma go cry now.

• Storytime in Serenwilde with @Maylea and flowers and intrigue and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I'm sorry but you've created a monster and now I just HAVE to work them all out! Fun times!

(And anti-raves that are really raves about acorn throwing, flower eating, dress invading fae :x )
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Silvanus said:
    Maligorn said:
    Wedding raves? Wedding raves.

Also this.

POLITICS NEWS #5348
    Date: 1/7/2016 at 2:00
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Shevat Family Change of Status

The Shevat family has risen to the status of a Great House!

Time to get to work:

The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani               Culture            821274
    The Incorporated Lettered House of Shevat         Letters            154367
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We don't have to get to number one right away. We just have to scoot ahead of Windwhisper. ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Why you gotta compete with my birth fam tho.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    The worst part is, I had problem with coming up with new tattoo designs this last week, and now I have ALL THESE DESIGN IDEAS that Nikka can't actually use. So wasteful.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited January 2016
    Talan and Vivet were very helpful with the solstice collection. Thanks! PS still buying coal
  • edited January 2016
    Hmph.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    I have to know what the edit is now
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If I had to take a guess, it's because you misspelled her name.

Unless another Talon is playing now a days

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    This is what I get for raving on the phone.
  • @Ushaara for the nice chat about @Zvoltz and helping me finish writing one thing and make progress on another.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Hoaracle for being a good sport.
  • Delsea said:
    Storytime in Serenwilde with @Maylea and flowers and intrigue and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I'm sorry but you've created a monster and now I just HAVE to work them all out! Fun times!

(And anti-raves that are really raves about acorn throwing, flower eating, dress invading fae :x )
    You - you told stories without me?! @Maylea waiunoluvmenomoar D:

Glad to hear that stories are up and about again though. THEY ARE THE BEST.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • to @Narynth and @Kregarn for hangin with my protege, @Lendale for being a cool protege.
    ANd @Silvanus for trying to help fix Druidry/Crow!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Finally pulled off a decent fix to my system that gets around curequeue not recognizing some affs. Not good enough for fighting, but works well for hunting. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.

And yay, one tattoo out of six done.

• edited January 2016
    Raves to @Aithera for an interesting conversation (and sorry that I had to leave so suddenly...flatmates arrived and wanted to cook). I really enjoyed RPing again after my long hiatus.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I still <3@Tokota.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You pay 500 sovereigns and receive a Scroll of Healing. 
    (m&mf): If this is a new Healing scroll you bought for yourself, don't forget to set its id with mmconfig scrollid!

I don't know who designed this in, but thank you so much. I was about to crawl through Skype looking for someone who knew, and you saved me the trouble. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 1,021 gold for yourself.

Yes.
  • All I ever hear about is how much more awesome she is than me. /weep 

y u no mai friend, Falbot?
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
This discussion has been closed.