Hello and Help!

I just did a clean install of windows on my Acer aspire laptop.

Now what?

I can't use the wireless, but everything else runs smoothly

is dead like the dodo

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Did you turn your wifi back on via the switch on the outside?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited May 2015
    I believe so. My Wireless tends to be rather cranky. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it does not.

it says it cannot detect any wireless networks, even after  I've turned on the switch a couple of times. :/

is dead like the dodo
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Is there somewhere else, or another network that you can test the Wi-Fi with? Have you installed the drivers for the adapter, or is it what comes with windows nowadays? Most likely, if you hard-line (connect an Ethernet cable from modem/router to your machine) and type Acer MODELNUMBER drivers into Google, among the first results will be Acer's site and a direct link to your drivers. Download and install the Wi-Fi driver, restart the machine, and you should be good to go.