Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,321 Transcendent
    edited May 2016
    Nobody wanted to make genderbent changeself'd Daraius. :(
  • AlaryAlary Member Posts: 450 Expert

Behold, human Alary. Who doesn't actually have a description but.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ZarialleZarialle Member Posts: 97 Adept
    Daraius said:
    Nobody wanted to make genderbent changeself'd Daraius. :(

Sorta what I picture @Daraius to look like? 

I was messing with some more doll makers and found this one had paws and puppy ears... or whatever ears those are? lol
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • CenCen Member Posts: 234 Master
    Dollmaker bandwagon, make room for human Cen.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,855 Transcendent
    All of these portraits are gorgeous :D
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."
  • UlalahUlalah Member Posts: 86 Adept
    I decided to do both of my characters, because why not. The first is Ulalah. The second, I couldn't actually finish because she has peacock-colored hair and it'd take some GIMP-editing to complete...

• SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    I adore it! Thank you. :O
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

I definitely had fun with this. Here's Salome. She's definitely related to @CyndarinAscends.

And here's genderbent @Tarkenton. I did strawberry red for his bear fur, and the green of his eyes, the yellow flower for honeycombs. I totally have a crush on her.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    I can't stop. Here's Mommy's little murderer again, pre-Manteekan. I really want this dress.