Wonderpipe messages and details?

RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
Hey there, if anyone has completed or mostly completed a wonderpipe I was wondering if I could just see the messages for the following:

o Smoke screen messages, including message when someone scries
o Smoke step
o Smoke web messages
o Anamnesis

A few questions:

1. Is smoke web a permanent defense that you carry with you wherever you go? Essentially a spectacles replacement?
2. Is smoke step usable while prone?

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'll test this stuff later tonight.
  • 1) Yes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Smokescreen:
    -Putting it up: The Emerald Pipe of the Angelic Illumination glows with power as you draw in a long drag of smoke.A thick, obscuring smokescreen permeates through your surroundings.
    - Going down: The smokescreen filling the air finally dissipates. - same message when gusted or goes away naturally
    - When someone scries/whatevers: The face of Aurik momentarily resolves in the thick smokescreen.
    - It appears that using map scry shows you the room number, only obfuscates room name.
    You trace the name of Tarkenton on the surface of a snowglobe of the disastrous Cosmic Hope expedition, and then shake the globe 
    vigorously. As the swirling particles within clear, you see the vague outline of within an obscuring smokescreen.
    You see the following in detail:
    --- Area 4: Avechna's Peak ----------- v3 ---

Smokestep:
    You draw the thick smoke into an impermeable cloud around you, and take a step forward. As you step out of the haze, you find 
    yourself standing before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    - Can't use prone, paralyzed, etc
    - Is instant

Smokeweb:
    -You are now protected by the smokeweb defence.
    The smoke wafts across the ground, spreading to fill the area around you with a nigh-imperceptible haze.
    - Alic has left the area.
    - Alic has entered the area.

Anathingie
    -A column of smoke billows out from the Sapphire Pipe of the Wyrden Artistry and swirls around you, eventually taking on a form 
    reminiscent of a human before dissipating into the air.