Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

18910111214»

Comments

• RetherianRetherian Member Posts: 24 Inept
    Multi-purpose nunchucks for sale.
    ROFL
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,143 Transcendent
    Em reply //come rescue me!!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 80 Capable
    Shaddus said:
    Em reply //come rescue me!!
    I wonder if this has happened.
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,213 Transcendent

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,143 Transcendent
    The title is "ruin", Moi. Not "get it going"
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    "Got your balls this month?"
  • EnyaEnya Member Posts: 472 Expert
    Just try taming my tangles
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 1,109 Transcendent
    "Just mis'd that to CT"
  • JarsunJarsun Member Posts: 3 Inept
    "Psh...mine's bigger."
  • LycidasLycidas Member Posts: 555 Master
    "Soo...what's your name again?"
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 80 Capable
    ((Can my mount join in?))
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,374 Mythical
    No no, let Tantus watch
  • NeelaNeela Member Posts: 62 Capable
    Gaudiguch version.
    It's okay, I have folds.
    Magnagora version
    The thrall comes too, right?
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 150 Adept
    Please sign this courtship request.
    Ianir the Anomaly has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 30 months.
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 413 Adept
    But I always bring Teddy!
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 413 Adept
    Kethaera said:
    Choros said:
    It turns out we're related.
    Just pretend this never happened.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,374 Mythical
    Kethaera said:
    Choros said: