Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

Comments

• Niico said:
    "It was very, very tragic."

(This log was the funniest one I've read in ages)
    Context?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    "But... you can't be pregnant."
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • If cooking oil is here...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Astraea must approve our fornication.
  • Sup sexy? A/S/L?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm a disciple of Sciomore.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Hello, my name is Krin
  • Rivius said:
    //You also a girl irl?
    (( For you I can be ))

• Want to join my harem?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sylandra said:
    Rivius said:
    //You also a girl irl?

//lolno. U?
    Let me find my mirror.

or 

It's 10 power to genderbend
  • Down for Mysrai sex ritual?
  • as an aside, i wonder what's the current version of 'A/S/L?'

can anyone in the under 15 crowd enlighten me?

back then there was no such thing as smartphones, tindr, grindr, IM was a new thing and chat rooms where a resonably respectable place to be in.

----------------------------------------------------------

my attempt -

//cyber? i saved a log
    is dead like the dodo
  • Mind if I stenograph this?
  • Sorry, we have carrion breath
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Let me quickly check my traps.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aeldra said:
    Let me quickly check my traps.

You have too many words.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    "Wanna see my inner worm?"
  • edited February 2016
    Xeria said:
    as an aside, i wonder what's the current version of 'A/S/L?'

can anyone in the under 15 crowd enlighten me?

back then there was no such thing as smartphones, tindr, grindr, IM was a new thing and chat rooms where a resonably respectable place to be in.

it's still a/s/l

• I'm related to Gero
  • "Inner worm or outer worm?"
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    BRB checking maps.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2019
    -