Boston folks

I'm not thinking any of you will be interested in this, but just in case - all you Boston folks (@Lisaera I'm tagging you in this so you don't peer at me again), I will be in Boston for most of the day tomorrow. My morning is wide open, and while I will be meeting up with my sister in the afternoon/early evening, I will be wandering around by myself for most of the morning. So, if you'd like to meet up for breakfast or brunch, or just to talk about Lusternia or anything at all, please feel free to let me know. Best way is Facebook message, or message here on the forums. I will be checking both periodically through the day.

I am in need of much cheering up due to a family pet being put down tomorrow (see my post in General Dissatisfaction if you really want to know what's going on with that), so feel free to pop in if you want. If you don't that's fine as well, I'm sure I'll see you guys sometime soon.
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• Gahhhh. My day is completely full tomorrow! But have fun nonetheless! 
  • Lisaera said:
    Gahhhh. My day is completely full tomorrow! But have fun nonetheless! 
    This makes me sad - but at least you can't peer at me. I TRIED!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Rather than spam the thread, everyone who cares, I will be meeting up with Nanun and Othero tomorrow if you want to do something. Let me know.
    --------
    --------
  • @Lisaera and @Drocilla you missed out! Ahhh, memories... went to Trident Café with Othero and Nanun. Good food. Good times.
    --------
    --------