m&mf

Comments

• I think he means since he is the only one who stepped up to update it that once serverside comes in he won't be updating it any longer. If someone really wants to take it over they are welcome to, but unless  that happens it will be the end of the line for mmf. (which is really an outdated shoehorned mess at this point anyways)
  • edited May 2017
    Okay. I kind of agree with that. But that leads me to ask what are people intending to do for some of the other aspects of mmf, like queuing or defup/keepup? Roll your own or are there viable alternatives out there that I'm just not aware of?

And with respect to contributing to mm-f, who is permitted to merge PRs into the main repo at this time?
  • Foehn said:
    Okay. I kind of agree with that. But that leads me to ask what are people intending to do for some of the other aspects of mmf, like queuing or defup/keepup?
    Depends on the scope of what serverside's gonna encompass, really. Achaea's you can get by almost purely without a system, since it has defence keepup and pipe management rolled into it. Ianir's already largely eliminated the need for prio swapping of afflictions, as well.

Imperian's you only really gotta create pipe management and deffing for it, which aren't really all that difficult. I forget what Aetolia's is like; @Taer can probably chime in on that, I last played there before serverside came in.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • When serverside curing rolls around, you'll probably want to keep mm around until the issues can be worked out with the server system, then after that, you can disable curing on mm and keep the other stuff you want. That's likely what I'll do and over time integrate/create stuff to best use the server option with other stuff I want.
  • Awesome. Thanks @Shedrin and everyone else for the details. 
  • i fixed the influencer part, waiting for shuyin to look at my PR.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Just a heads up, at least for me on current m&mf, it looks like it's not curing first degree burns at all. It cures the other degrees, but first degree burns seem to be kind of wonky for me, even after diag. I checked and am not ignoring any burns either.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • It's because the diag line for first degree doesn't end in a period or something like that. 
  • Ablaze and the diag on burns was changed to have full stop at the end. You can fix it quick by just putting a . at the end of the trigger line.

Search for m&m diag expand it and find the burns and ablaze line in it. Then just full stop it at the end.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Right now, I have my mmf set to healing priority. Ok, w/e. I released a wetfold while I had a kirigami up, which halves your mana and ego.

For whatever reason, mmf cured up ego before mana. How can I set the "2nd" priority? So that it cures health, then mana, then ego, instead of health, ego, then mana.

• It doesnt have this function built in as far as I was aware.

You could make a function that kind of switchs it around.

Im on the phone so dont have the notes or the right syntax stuff but something like

if mana<50% then hh mana, else
    if health <50% then hh health else
    if ego <50% then hh ego else
    if health<75% then hh health etc etc

To create like a tiered sipping situation. The way mm handles basic sipping isnt the best to be honest.

Its like if you have health as prio and set everything to sip at 80% then if your at 49% mana, 79%health then the system will sip health which obviously isnt the best thing to do to keep you alive. Setting up a tiered sipping thing is a good idea. If no one posts one up I'll see about getting the code for one later.
  • This may be something folks know already but just incase they don't you seem to need to have four pipes or mm has issues with various things.
  • https://pastebin.com/pPAhsMks

preparing for switch to server side curing.

• The harvester seems to only want to harvest herbs when you walk INTO a room. It will harvest one herb and quit. Any ideas on why that is?
  • (m&mf): ndb.honors() for Hegemone called, when already honours'ing Yasei - not going to do this.

Every time I honors someone. Why?
    Cyna said:
    (m&mf): ndb.honors() for Hegemone called, when already honours'ing Yasei - not going to do this.

Every time I honors someone. Why?
    Sounds like an ndb hickup. 'ndb cancel' would cancel it. If it's not fixing, try restarting your mudlet. Usually the problem goes away by then... if not, it may be a more serious bug.
  • I believe it's a known bug. In my experience, restarting Mudlet doesn't usually fix it. But as @Aeldra said, ndb cancel should help.
  • Turns out this is a bug that happens when you accidentally have six Mudlet/Lusternia windows open at the same time. Reducing it to one has solved the issue.
  • You just really honour your protege @Cyna
  • I've only ever had one Mudlet window open at a time and it still happened.
  • Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is this set up to use the artifact whips at all?
    Ashira said:
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is this set up to use the artifact whips at all?
    m&mf focuses upon curing and putting up defenses plus some other defense related aspects. It has no real, usable bashing system, to my knowledge.

Only thing you can probably easily do is 'do whip target' and once it's dead do 'undo'.
  • Aeldra said:
    Ashira said:
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is this set up to use the artifact whips at all?
    m&mf focuses upon curing and putting up defenses plus some other defense related aspects. It has no real, usable bashing system, to my knowledge.

Only thing you can probably easily do is 'do whip target' and once it's dead do 'undo'.
    You mean 'dor whip x' no? And if you use dor' you can use 'dor' without a parameter to stop it repeating.
  • mmf has F2 set up as a keybind to attack your target repeatedly, using the do function. However, it's "kick" so you'll want to go in and change it to your bashing skill (whip or class skill). Then just hit F2 again to toggle it off when the thing's dead.
  • edited July 2017
    mmf keeps trying to cure shivering / frozen with fire, but it's apparently cured by dust now.

Any way I can fix/change that or would someone be willing to update please?

EDIT: And just out of curiosity, when was that changed? I can't find any info. :/
  • It just changed today.

Until an update comes out you can kind of do a quick crude fix by triggering the shivering, frozen lines with:

mm.valid.simpleunknownwafer()

Its a bit messy but it'll keep you cured until its all fixed up.

• >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #944 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-07-07 02:11:17

o Shivering and chills are now cured by dust.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
  • ugh more change to m-mf then...
  • Valaria said:
    ugh more change to m-mf then...
    Yes, systems do need updating when there are changes like this in the game.
  • Unless, someone picks up updating mmf I think at this point it is a safe bet that it won't be updated any longer.