A Short - Post newbie Feedback of Lusternia

2»

Comments

• Upon further thought this is not to discourage you Aeldra.  There are individuals to find who are worth your time. I simply take a hard line on misrepresenting data. 
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yeah I don't think arguing correlates to hatred. It relates about as much as no ranting relates to happy lusternia.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If arguing equated to hatred, then I would be in a great deal of trouble...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited September 2015
    If anything, arguing gives us more opportunities for Drag Queen GIFs.

How dare you deprive this community of such blessings. How dare you
  • Xenthos said:
    If arguing equated to hatred, then I would be in a great deal of trouble...

You don't really argue in general as much as clarify Xenthos.  It's not an exchange of opposing views as much as correcting the incorrect. 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I also don't really see a problem with people arguing and agreeing to disagree. Not what I was refering to ;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited September 2015
    Admittedly ive played upon several of IRE's game (which is what gives me a broader scope of different game balances) and I can say that Lusternia's forums arent nearly as toxic as others. Aetolia's practically dripped venom for quite some time (why they thought putting a rage thread and another rage thread but for OOC, right near each other, is beyond me), however I would like to point out that Achaea's forums had a more sense of maturity to it, perhaps because the players there can freely express themselves without strict rulings? I dont know, havent really considered it.
    If you search for the f bomb on Achaea's forums, youll get five pages in before you even make it out of September
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hate is such a strong word. No, not everyone gets along, but I think it would be strange if we did. We come from every walk of life, many ages and nationalities, and as such have very differing views. There will always be spats and disagreements.

You'll also find that while there are disagreements on the forums and sass and shade, most people are mature enough to keep it separate from their characters. With everything, there are exceptions, unfortunately.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Leolamins said:
    I disagree with @Lavinya. (She my RL wife so trust me I don't hate her). Nothing wrong with disagreement. Hatred is too strong of a word but Aldrea has a point. The forum discussions do descend regularly to personal OOC jabs or bring up bitter history that has been lingering between players for years. Hell I know I want to disagree with Arcanis everytime he posts (that was purely a jab for demonstration purposes). I don't have a solution but I think Aldrea's point should not be dismissed over the symatics of if it is hatred or not....it's clearly OOC spite of some kind.
    I hate @Leolamins daring to disagree with me.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    To be entirely fair, @Arcanis totally leaves himself open for all kinds of jabs, he leaves openings all over the place with his attempts.
    edited September 2015
    Nvm. I never know how the forums patrol are going to overreact.
  • Where are all these queens COMING FROM?

Well I came from Texas.

Ooooh you mean the drag queens.
    Everyone likes me.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Zeleni said:
    Where are all these queens COMING FROM?
    Ru Paul's Drag Race!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback