No rare bows.

Seems like a bug. I know I have not received any rare 'knot' curio bow pieces as have others I have checked with.

Was it really the intention to have people buy bows without the chance of getting rares? Can this at least be part of the fix for the gold and plat stockings? Making the bows in gold and plat stockings knots would balance out the other presents not having any.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    I haven't bought a single curio ever (I despise curios with a passion). And half of what I'm getting from presents is rare curios, mostly bows.

EDIT: And I already traded them out for credits, if that's what you're asking for with this thread.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    I haven't bought a single curio ever (I despise curios with a passion). And half of what I'm getting from presents is rare curios, mostly bows.

EDIT: And I already traded them out for credits, if that's what you're asking for with this thread.
    Are you sure you aren't getting the rare bows from coin spins?
  • Completely. The Wheel gave me gold and a truefavour. Stockings gave me the most knots.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."