Why is Mudlet resetting this?

Hallo.  Quick question:  So, after mudlet stopped being borked, and I got it up and running, for some reason, it keeps resetting the bottom lower margin on my screen (I am using TarxUI interface, and I readjusted the size of a bar, and then moved the margin down so I'd have more screen space.)  I saved any changes, and it also auto saves each time I log out, however everytime I load a fresh Mudlet, it reverts back to the 155 size instead of 100 on the bottom margin. The bars however, are completely fine, it's just this one setting that isn't behaving. Any ideas?
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Best Answers

Answers

• I did a search and this is all I found:

function TarxUI:setBorders()

TarxUI.w, TarxUI.h = getMainWindowSize()

setBorderBottom(TarxUI.h*.25)

setBorderRight(TarxUI.w*.25)

end -- function TarxUI:setBorders()

TarxUI:setBorders()

Is that what you mean?

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Yes and no to both of your answers.  It was that item, but I actually had to set it to something like 17, not 100, because 100 actually made the page too big (and set the page border in the regular settings to something like 65), and then when I tried to shrink it, it just went too tiny - I eventually figured it out though, so thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
    --------
    --------