Reign - The Mafia Game Thread - English Mafia Win!

Comments

• If people still suspect me after all I did to get Synkarin lynched, then I give up.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    unvote

I'm torn at this point. Here's my issue with Tekora, Tekora knows how to play the game. If we take Tekora's early posts at face value, Tekora is basically a master mafia players. So why the campaign against Silvanus and Lavinya when their roles have been kind of apparent for those reading between the lines for a while. 

I'm 100% confident about Silvanus at this point, so that leads to two scenarios.

1) Tekora is playing sloppy and really has not been able to piece together the pieces about Silvanus. Is pro France, but working against us due to Tekora's intense play style. 

2) Tekora knows what Tekora is doing with Silvanus.

My gut is number 2, but if it's number two I am unable to resolve that belief with her clash with Synkarin who is scum on the first day. 

HOWEVER consider that it was Tekora who accused Ushaara of orchestrating an interaction early on, which no  one really latched on it because it seemed improbable. I think it possible Tekora personally believe we would buy into a "orchestrated" conflict as likely because she was orchestrating a clash with Synkarin. 

So I'm unsure. I can't tell if my line of thought is actually crazy on this one, it a toss up in my head between crazy and so crazy it makes sense. 
    I should clarify that option 2 means Tekora is dirty dirty scum.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Well you still suspect silvanus even though it's obvious he's the king and jailer. Those guards export people to the dungeon. He may have stopped someone last night, but good job stopping that! No one else has claimed to be the King. Either you're obtuse or your win condition involves killing the king. I can take the last vote on falmiis if needed. At least I don't have a power.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Celina said:
    REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    My post was @Tekora by the way. Sniped while on my phone.

Also bear in mind, @Tekora, that Vivet cast the first real stone against Synkarin. So you aggressively pursued Synkarin, but you've aggressively pursued Lavinya, Silvanus, Synkarin, Ushaara, Othero....off the top of my head.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    It was Kiradawea who pushed the 'staged conversation' theory between me and Tekora, not Tekora accusing me of orchestrating anything. (that I recall at least)
    Oh was it? Okay well then scratch that last paragraph. I couldn't find the exact post but I found a back and forth between you and Tekora early on. Shouldn't have assumed that was the same conversation.
    I AM FILLED WITH SELF DOUBT AFTER MURDERING POOR POOR SHADDUS.
  • It is NOT obvious not he is the King. He could easily be Elizabeth as far as we know and you could be the third Mafia. That's MY gut instinct, but Ssaliss' claim has squared my suspicion on him. I think Ssaliss' is lying, SOLELY BASED on the fact that he's saying there's only one Protestant left.

If that's true, and Synkarin and Chirbo are confirmed Protestant, and Chirbo was innocent, then that means that we started with only two English Protestants in our group of 16.

And Ssaliss is claiming religion investigator. 

Celina, I know you're not stupid, look past my aggressive style and look at the FACTS.
    Wait, was there a Pope in the TV show?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Don't worry I jailed Shaddus and Vivet died. I knew it was a mistake and probably my fault.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Also I believe there is a religion only investigator else this wouldn't have any purpose in existing from Luce's role (I think it was Luce).  

Innocent Evangelical: Despite your allegiance to France, if investigated, your controversial religious preference may be revealed. As such, it may be best to tread carefully in the days ahead. [Miller Role]

• Was the fact that Lavinya might be pagan actually brought up? I don't remember seeing it, but if I am pagan then I don't see any reason why Diane de Poitiers isn't also pagan.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Yeah that is part of the reason why I Believe Ssaliss. Also, my role references the fact that I'm powerful enough to lend an ear to the pope.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • It's highly unlikely Sylandra would have two millers
    Well if we're going by the show, I think I remember Sebastian saying he's Catholic, just with pagan relatives.
    That line implies a couple things.

1) There is a religion investigator and Luce's caveat is designed to throw a wrench in the gears for the King's supporters.

2) Religion does not define loyalties, so there is no quota of faiths per side. 

Also wait, your gut instinct is I'm the third Mafia? 
    Also no specific Pope character in the show, just a few minor characters of priests/cardinals, and a few mentions of asking Pope for annulments/legitimizing children etc.
    Then the pope claim is weird if its not on the show. Everyone's been on the show so far. 

I'm glad Ushaara brought it up, I googled Falmiis's claim earlier and found no indication that he was pagan historically or on the TV show. He had pagan relatives (his mom or something).
    Even Synkarin called him out as King before he died. I figured that was to make it clear for any mafia who were still unconvinced.

I'm not sure what the facts are that you're talking about, at this point. Every time day begins, Sylandra reminds us that King Henry still sits on the throne. That means he HAS to exist. And me being Diane de Poitiers would make no sense without the King. I've never watched the show but I'm pretty sure a show based around a royal court in a certain time period would include the King, and his mistress, whom he spends every night with. (The flavour was obviously too perfect for Sylandra to ignore and I think it is awesome.)

I've suspected Falmiis for a little while for flying under the radar. 

I tend to believe Ssaliss, and as we've learned religion doesn't necessarily reveal scum - we've had pro-French protestants and pagans. Just to keep us confused, no doubt, and the investigators powers being split with one seeing religion and another nationality means they'd need to try and compare notes. Sylandra must be laughing with glee.

I had an inkling of trust for Shaddus because I knew he was honest about being jailed.

What was Othero's power again?

(Sorry for the random thoughts, trying to list them all out)

• No, I believed Lavinya is the third Mafia. Typing on a phone is slow.

• Also, half of you believed Synkarin enough to follow his lead on two lynches, as well as a lynch on me. 

I don't trust your judgements, opinions or hunches.
    I admitted to being wrong for trusting @Synkarin. He had some compelling arguments, and I owe him a shin-kick. And he is why I am hesitant to really trust anyone outside of @Silvanus.

If you're not scum, @Tekora, you will probably kick yourself later for pushing so hard against the two of us. Not saying it to change your mind, but yeah.

What's the vote count again?

@Othero I want you to lastvote Falmiis. 

Will you agree to it?

Falmiis hasn't addressed my questions regarding the nature of his kill power, and it's already dubious as is. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Lavinya said:
    Sylandra must be laughing with glee.

Also,

Current Vote Count Update:

Othero - Tekora (1)

Falmiis - Ssaliss, Ushaara (2)

In the kingdom of France, it takes the vote of 5 nobles to lynch a member of the court.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I have this feeling again that Tekora is some sort of jester.

• From what I can see, my power isn't a literal bomb. More of a curse 
  • I am who I say I am, Princess Claude Valois, French Catholic, Roleblocker. I've laid out the FACTS, feel free to continue ignoring them.