esteem

When no one wants to buy your esteem, perhaps there could be an denizn to sell it to for a low rate. That's it, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Or, you could offer it.

Or, you could not charge 20 gpu.
  • I do 12 per.
  • Oh, my bad. I could have swore it was you trying to sell to me at 20 gpu
  • I might of tried for 20 now that I realize it, but yeah if you wana buy it at 12 per i'm down with that. You see i'm forgetful at my old age.
  • It would be nice to have something else to spend esteem on, now that defiling shrines is such a rare occurrence and the effects of multiple TFs no longer stack/TFs are weak and their effects can be bought as needed for a few thousand gold (argleblaster). It's also common knowledge at this point that the gods have no real need for essence, thus our offerings are meaningless. Those were all big reasons people bought lots of esteem before that no longer exist.

Something else for the "Game economy is broken because..." list.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Or you could put it in a shop and sell it. Just saying
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    For all those people who are going to buy it to....
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Enyalida said:
    For all those people who are going to buy it to....
    If the price got low enough, I'd buy it for the achievement.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    If you could offer measured amounts easily without going through vast amounts of figurines I'd go around buying it to upkeep multiple karma blessings.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I will confirm that people buy esteem from shops. Whenever I stock it, it sells out super quick. And the more people stock it, the more competitive the pricing becomes (the one shop selling esteem right now has it for 70gpu. I mean, seriously??). I don't mind offering esteem without a tangible benefit to myself. I can't be the only one who still offers even though it won't gain me anything?