Hey, so, I made a post when I first came back. I live in Kent, Ohio now and there's a whole bunch of fun stuff to do. Definitely enough activites and stuff for everyone. I also happen to own Cards Against Humanity and several expansions, so there's that too. This is to see if anyone wants to do this sometime this spring. I was thinking April or May, weather should be nice, and a lot of stuff will be opening up.
- Awesome shopping district, for window shopping too
- Several small coffee shops
- A bunch of great restaurants
- Neat little quirky places and things
- And more I'm probably forgetting.
(No more boring run-down mall. Much more fun things.)
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."