What Will 2016 Lusternia's Theme Be?

2015 was dreaming! 

What do you think this year will hold?

What do you think would be cool to see?

Comments

• Illithoid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'd love to see the discovery of new cosmic planes.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well the new guilds are probably going to be a thing. My dream scenario also involves loboshigaru themed monks for Hallifax.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Revolution.

It can culminate in the breaking of the Seal of Harmony. Or Chaos. Or some non-Nature seal for once.
  • Yeah, expecting some form of upheaval that introduces factions
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shaddus shards.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Chirbo said:
    I want to see a god shard this year and become a playable race

(hello reincarnation dagger sales)
    Have we ever had this? I don't think so.

And it'd be SUPER COOL.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2016
    We kind of had @Hoaracle shard into the wildewood in an alternate future sort of that we averted except time travel and now we can become wildewood but they are sterile.

Though it was more him turning already exisiting people into wildewoods than making an entire new race of shards.

• I'm okay with like Thax coming out and sharding.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I don't think anyone sharding is going to give you exactly what you want; based on histories, it would take a few generations (so quite a bit of in-game time) before that race would have deviated far enough from the group-mind to actually be individuals.  What you're asking for would involve some time shenanigans.

I know that I, for one, do not really relish the thought of Xynthinlings running around everywhere.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    Xynthinians, Xenthos. They're called Xynthinians.

And that would be awesome.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rifts from an alternate timeline open all over the planes. Squads of rampaging wombats swarm the planes, devouring almost anything they can eat. After a prolonged battle including forming wombat bait out of essence, all of the wombats are slain. Their droppings impregnate the Air and Fire Planes, causing Cloudberries and Black Lotus (stygian, the best!) To grow. The former reduces drunkenness and provides a bit of protection from fire, and the latter reduces timewarp and keeps you warm

Subotai takes them both and contrives new types of alcohol: bourbon and scotch.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • lusternia's 2016 theme: the goats takeover.

• Yarou said:
    lusternia's 2016 theme: the goats takeover.
    So Lusternia: Undertale?

Undyne is totally merian already after all.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I want to see an event where characters from Lusternian literature and theatre walk the streets and wreak havoc, but I don't actually know what majicks would cause such a disaster, nor what havoc literary characters could wreak.  :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2019
    -
  • Cookies.
  • Synthin. Or Cynthin. Or Shynthin. Or Kaimanythin. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Wheat-thins?
  • edited January 2019
    -
  • Revenge of the Czigany Cartographers
  • Kandikane, the evil younger sister of Crumkane.