Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Yendor said:
    @Kethaera wait what, wildnodes was several days ago
    Did your head blow up doing the last wildnodes though?
    She might be a late poster....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yendor said:
    Kethaera wait what, wildnodes was several days ago
    Kethaera posted August 26.  You replied September 26.

There was even a wildnodes between these two!
  • Ha, I saw 26 and just skipped right over the month!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Getting back into the swing of things over the last few weeks and actually ticking major (and usually long-outstanding) projects off my list again. Feels good.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Iveseth said:

Yessss! Yay! 
     You're welcome @Iveseth :P
  • edited October 2018
    Holy bugfix batman..

Just saw this, most of which I had no idea were even broken! Good gracious.

>--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #1543 ]--------------------------<

• Ixion said:

#176 He has used the Hand of Tzaraziko to empower Hallifax.

Mega rave to @Ianir

You snagged the hand that someone else built? Or did you rebuild it?

• Steingrim said:

Ixion said:

Mega rave to @Ianir

It was a few months ago, I did nearly 100% of the work. The only reason I did it was to progress the Mesa to stage 2 for a friend so they could get coloured kousekis, then figured I may as well finish it.
  • Ixion said:
    Steingrim said:

Ixion said:

Mega rave to @Ianir

It was a few months ago, I did nearly 100% of the work. The only reason I did it was to progress the Mesa to stage 2 for a friend so they could get coloured kousekis, then figured I may as well finish it.
    Ah makes sense. Seemed like some had it set up for the night market, way to get a three for

• Versalean said: bah
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2855
    Date: 10/12/2018 at 23:58
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Congratulations, Ixion!

It has just come to our attention that Ixion has just crossed the threshold of travelling to every
    location in the realm and achieving a 100% explorer ranking. He has been given a special honour. 
    Congratulations, Ixion!

Penned by My hand on the 17th of Urlachmar, in the year 514 CE.

You squeal in excitement.

Kalas Ixion, the Devouring Blade (Male Undying Demigod Changeling).
    Request Denied.

You give a pained sigh.
    Look five posts before yours dude.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @mag, fun domoth!
  • Steingrim said:
    @mag, fun domoth!
    I enjoyed the after, too > Visiting Celestia: So mind-blowing you lose your head!
  • Tylwyth said:
    Versalean said: bah
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2855
    Date: 10/12/2018 at 23:58
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Congratulations, Ixion!

It has just come to our attention that Ixion has just crossed the threshold of travelling to every
    location in the realm and achieving a 100% explorer ranking. He has been given a special honour. 
    Congratulations, Ixion!

Penned by My hand on the 17th of Urlachmar, in the year 514 CE.

You squeal in excitement.

Kalas Ixion, the Devouring Blade (Male Undying Demigod Changeling).
    Request Denied.

You give a pained sigh.
    Look five posts before yours dude.
    Yeah, I saw that, bro. But not until I'd seen Estarra's newspost ingame and came over here to ragepost about laurels ;)
  • Raves for the curiomarket and the people using it! I've completed a good 6 curios in the last month as a result of putting up purchase orders <3
    edited October 2018
    Hegemone said:
    Raves for the curiomarket and the people using it! I've completed a good 6 curios in the last month as a result of putting up purchase orders <3
    I'm still offering assistance for anyone who wants to figure out how to use the market, too!  Just ask me in-game or on the Lusternia discord.

I just finished my last curio off the market, so now I think I have (at least one of) every single curio in the game.
  • Shamelessly admitting to being one of the leeches lol
  • We were just testing the room wide honours ;)
  • edited October 2018
    Finally did these two today after starting and stopping before:
    She has helped Constance Walker bring a colleague back to her senses.
    She has helped Elsa Fallows with her research.

And these two yesterday thanks to @Ixion!!
    She destroyed the Soulforge, ending its reign of terror.
    She has met a gaseous cloier in the Caverns of Muhanlesh and slain it against all odds.
  • Ixion said:
    Steingrim said:

Ixion said:

Mega rave to @Ianir

It was me! He was helping me get to the stage so I could do something in Night Market. I was pretty amazed he had the patience. Thanks Ixion!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:

Lucky you. It is not an easy task at all. Go @Ixion
  • @Xenthos I've thought about it myself, but do you mean literally every curio? Did you really do all the hair/beard and even all the marionettes?
    Steingrim said:
    @Xenthos I've thought about it myself, but do you mean literally every curio? Did you really do all the hair/beard and even all the marionettes?
    Yes.

Also the bubbles!  They were the hardest ones to finish.
  • Xenthos said:
    Steingrim said:
    @Xenthos I've thought about it myself, but do you mean literally every curio? Did you really do all the hair/beard and even all the marionettes?
    Yes.

Okay, do you have OCD or should I be super impressed?  :D
    Steingrim said:
    Xenthos said:
    Steingrim said:
    Yes.

Okay, do you have OCD or should I be super impressed?  :D
    To be honest, for a while I was really really into collecting every curio to the point that it was a big thing every time new curios came out (and people would tease me about having to complete them)... but then they kept coming out with more and more, and some of them (like the bubbles) were just terrible.

Eventually I just broke and stopped bothering with some of the sets.  In particular the marionettes (I think I had almost all of them done, was missing 2 pre-market), the bubbles (had none completed), and the hair stuff (just a few completed).  But when the curio market got put in, I placed a buy order for every single piece I was missing and people ended up selling their lovely little pieces to me, letting me finish it all.