Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited March 2021
    Nine coutures too late, but my heart swells for the fashionistas of the future. :'( 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Charites!!!

The transparency in the new HELP DESIGN REVIEWS has my soul soaring, this is great!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I can't help it, someone joining an election and posting, "But don't vote for me, I just joined to get the election started," is like rock candy -- I have to vote for them now!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    A rave for @Gurashi, @Alaula, @Ferne, @Tridemon, @Cheliyi and that person that was behind Yuleshka yesterday, it was a delightful delightful RP moment and then having a denizen come visit and tell a little story was just lovely <3

Also, seperately, a rave for @Lantra for all her hard work, her stunning descriptions and for being awesome! <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Raves for the people in Gaudiguch who helped discuss the One Law and debate afterwards.
    So many raves to give out! First of all for that new area, because it's gorgeous and it's about kelpies and ... wheeeeeeeeeeee! <3

2. raves for lots of people who am constantly amazed by and happy to RP with, mostly the celestian  RP crowd, am happy to have more people to RP with. <3 Special mention goes to @Avaris who keeps blowing me out of the water with his amazing RP.
    Usually don't like to double-post, but I think this one has to got a mention, for @Terentia, who's so firmly managed to shake both Aeldra and me with a few sentences that I completely lost my train of thought and Aeldra went tumbling over her own words. The rave is specifically for giving Aeldra and me a chance  to pull this straight instead of just brushing me off. <3
  • Really not sure if it's a tweet or a rave but I'm super happy to have met @Alexandria and @Aevum who have been awesome, friendly and always approachable! It's really made a huge difference in my first couple of weeks in Hallifax! Between throwing myself and my ingame siblings into silly situations to try out different and new things, I wanted to say a big thank you for being welcoming!
    Just now saw this, and am glad to have helped!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I have NO idea Who(tm) was listening when I was online yesterday for a couple hours.

But that was the cutest thing ever, followed by the funniest thing ever.

Thank you <3
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • Thanks to anyone and everyone who humors Gurashi's random public interactions. You folks keep my head above water. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Good news: Tae'dae demigods are getting a custom teleport
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    This rave goes out to all of Celest. You guys are what keeps me wanting to create more and more original content for the city stage. Even though y'all threaten to ban me from the stage from time to time >.> <3 you guys!!

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

Avaris said:
    Just a quick little rave to say thank you to the astral crew ( @Alarin @Mmellialleh @Azula @Steingrim @Ayisdra @Gyorn and co!)  that helped me get to demi on my birthday and made me feel way better despite the flu <3 Super excited to play with all the shiny new toys! Demigod is so cool, gosh!
    And thank you for giving me bragging rights for having my protege become a demi before Romaan's. <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

Aeldra said:
    So many raves to give out! First of all for that new area, because it's gorgeous and it's about kelpies and ... wheeeeeeeeeeee! <3

2. raves for lots of people who am constantly amazed by and happy to RP with, mostly the celestian  RP crowd, am happy to have more people to RP with. <3 Special mention goes to @Avaris who keeps blowing me out of the water with his amazing RP.
    Not many manage to wow me with their RP these days, yet three names always come to mind: Avaris, Gurashi, and you. <3 Here's to many more RP "Wow" moments!

• Still sorting out recognition, and I'm sure more people will get roped in. But a shout out for people who prod and initiate and make things happen. <3 Here's to another 200 yea--
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• <<< Gentle light fills the cavern, providing scant illumination to the naturally hewn walls and failing to reflect against the milky, opaque pool of water that swirls and bubbles in a slow cycle. Above, a shrine of moonstone hovers: shaped into a sphere like Mother Moon herself, spinning, spinning, spinning. The scene is mesmerizing, its hypnotism enriched by a balm of warmth. And then there, incongruously, a ribbit breaks otherwise silent; for hopping around the pool, awaiting its master once more, is a bright, green frog with bulbous black eyes. >>>

I just like this vision in particular.
  • <3 Lusternia. I'd been staring at complex spreadsheets all week so I was knackered and my eyes were tired, so I intended to just log in for a few minutes. Three hours later, past midnight and after spars, a revolt and a cool event I finally had to give up and sleep because I couldn't see straight! Worth it.
  • edited May 2021
    Magnagora's event was great! A lot of us were feeling left out on the fun of events, so it was great to not only get ours but also have a fun investigation that was in-depth, brought up some interactions with favorite Magnagoran characters, and added some great lore for those of us who love the noble family dramas.

Another rave for everybody getting to play a role in it, it isn't particularly fun when in events when the room is a chaotic mess of everybody talking at once, or if it's the same one person doing everything. It felt like most people got a chance to have a moment.

I hope somebody can post up some logs, I have logged it - but with the Bloodfaire coming up I doubt I will be able to clean it up anytime soon.
  • Xiran said:
    To whoever in the Havens made things special, I'm very giddy and grateful. Those were beautiful and specific lines.
    Since I'm not on Discord, I'm late to scream thank you at @Xenthos. Oh my god! You! <3<3<3
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Sapphira for sass, woe.

Again, huge huge thanks particularly to @Drocilla for the marathon that was the Mag event - we've been waiting (not very patiently, admittedly) for an event or anything and what we were given was elaborate and filled with interesting lore and rp. i had to miss a fair bit due to real life commitments and i was so crazy thrilled that there was so much happening that i was able to still join in on my return (and contribute some sass?). We are hugely appreciative. <3
  • edited May 2021
    Sapphira said:
    Sapphira for sass, woe.

I mean that in only the most complimentary way. I just really enjoyed your comments on certain things (notably the negotiations)