Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Syntax please

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Everiine said:
    o Hunting companions can now be brought to life with emotes. Report

Wait, are Druidry and Mage loyals also able to emote too?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    ... am I the only one who read that and thought about emoting reviving a hunting companion to restore life to it?
    Nope, that was my first thought too, haha.
  • same here
  • Learned Aethercraft for fuse flashpoint in the middle of the flare because SCIENCE.
    See you in Sapience.
  • A belated rave for @Luas. First-class rp, as always.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• I am having so much fun RPing these days. Those responsible know who they are. (Even if you don't think I mean you - I mean you!)
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Aramel said:
    I am having so much fun RPing these days. Those responsible know who they are. (Even if you don't think I mean you - I mean you!)
    You're welcome.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ditto.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ditto.
    Pun intended?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Average market price dropped below 30k. Probably temporary, but it's something! \o/
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited August 2016
    gwho

Currently, there are 9 members on this Plane and 2 on other Planes.

You raise the Circlet of Sila overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding your guild rite.
    Your spirits are uplifted by the rite, and you feel that you have learned something.

(Fraternitatis Dreadnoughticum): a wisecracker says, "That OP .25%."

edit: vaguely bad word edited out

• @Lisaera for some RP yesterday
    @Hoaracle for some things said today.
    @Maylea cause I still love her even if not in her order anymore.
  • Demartel said:

@Hoaracle for some things said today.

Divine throwing shade on ct is best.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Now I want to know :<

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Now I want to know :<

You really don't. (but I pasted you a link over there ---> anyways)

To put it bluntly, for 8 months I was happy and proud of Serenwilde, with the exception of a couple annoyances. 8 days ago I got to see the true colours of some of Serenwilde's players. hateful, vindictive, petty, paranoid just a few adjectives that barely scratch the surface.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I warned you! :smiley:
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Falmiis said:
    Hallifaxians: Thanks for making my job as CL relatively simple and drama free. All of you rock.
    That's because the paperwork for starting drama has to be filed in septuplicate.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Hallifaxians are just dramatically handsome.

Have you seen @Ushaara?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'd like to thank the kind administrator who animated an npc so I could finish a quest. Even if it didn't actually give the honor like I thought it would, I like seeing the narrative and whatnot happen.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.