What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • Sylandra said:
    Throwback to 2011 Childish Gambino.

(NSFW lyrics.)
    Well, Gambino -is- a master mind.
  • Remembering an old friend's Metal Shakespeare band. Behold:

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2017

Because you can never have too much of the Man in Black.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • Every time I look at this thread, I am reminded that (1) everyone is way cooler than me and (2) I can't help it that I do my best work listening to cheesy Savage Garden ballads.

• Sleepy time...

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.

• email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • edited March 2017
    Because some days you just need to watch MIKA have fun doing his thing and singing about a little boum boum, cher

• edited March 2017
    Horribly sad song, that I conveniently have to like a lot. <3

It's worse if you know who/what it's about.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • edited March 2017
    It's rainy today

and

Elegy for strings 

Earth will keep you tight within her arms dear one
    So that tomorrow you will be transformed into flowers
    This flower smiling quietly in this morning field
    This morning you will weep no more dear one
    For we have gone through too deep a night.
    This morning, yes, this morning, I kneel down on the green grass

And I notice your presence.
    Flowers, that speak to me in silence.
    The message of love and understanding has indeed come.

—Thich Nhat Hanh

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kalaneya said:
    Every time I look at this thread, I am reminded that (1) everyone is way cooler than me and (2) I can't help it that I do my best work listening to cheesy Savage Garden ballads.
    The Affirmation album is my guilty pleasure.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Kalaneya said:
    Every time I look at this thread, I am reminded that (1) everyone is way cooler than me and (2) I can't help it that I do my best work listening to cheesy Savage Garden ballads.
    They had some cheesy stuff, but don't listen their "Two Beds and a Coffee Machine". That's a pretty depressing song. I like it, I just don't like listening to it.
  • edited April 2017
    So, the recent Bravely Default phone game was released, and though I lost interest quite quickly, it revived my interest in the music, so now I'm on a binge on the OST.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Hung up on these boys again. They comprise most of my designing mood music.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Planning Boozefest for Gaudi, listening to fun songs about drinking. Forgot how much I love Thin Lizzy's "Whiskey in the Jar!"

• Basically my sleepy time album since forever, keep it whispery low. G'night all.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Orventa said:
    Basically my sleepy time album since forever, keep it whispery low. G'night all.

Dang, well there's a band I forgot completely about. I really liked them in high school. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2017
    Friends at the Table, an actual play podcast focused on critical world building, smart characterization, and fun interaction between good friends.

They play Dungeon World, a tabletop RPG that, despite its terribly generic name, has a very intriguing rule set designed to deeply intertwine the mechanics with the narrative. I'm nearing the end of the first season, which is set in a kind of post-post-apocalyptic fantasy worlds where a lot of the typical Tolkeinesque tropes are subverted. It is not as raunchy or funny as The Adventure Zone, and it lacks several layers of polish in sound quality and editing (especially early on... woof). But the GM builds a captivating world (e.g. he developed a detailed judicial system for a city populated by people in various states of life and undeath) that shifts and course-corrects based on the characters' decisions in a way that The Adventure Zone can't really approach (e.g. that entire undead society wouldn't have existed if the characters had traveled by land instead of by sea). It's cool.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited April 2017

Last year's Vienna State Opera Ball. All the commentary is basically about the attendees, performers, the young folk dancing and their family connections.

Of possible interest to @Sylandra, @Irillia, @Zyphora

• email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.