Cartel Design Registry

Would it be possible to have a registry accessible only in the city/commune directory rooms, containing all of the cartel designs that have been submitted for particular tradeskills, regardless of whether you have access to them or not? I vaguely remember some jewelry designs that I think I'd submitted to a cartel somewhere, but I can't for the life of me work out how I would find out who can now make those designs or if they even exist anymore.

Something like the following syntax:
REGISTRY SEARCH FOR <trade> [<optional item type>] [WITH <keywords>] - display any designs submitted matching keywords.
REGISTRY LIST <cartel> - display any designs submitted by the given cartel.
REGISTRY LATEST FOR <trade> [<optional item type>] - display the most recently approved designs in descending date order.
REGISTRY DETAILS <design id> - show the bare minimum information about the item, including short description, cartel to which it belongs, and approval date. For my own curiousity, I'd also love to be able to see the examined description (if not private) and a count of how many crafted items currently exist, but I understand that might be too much.

And for trademasters:
REGISTRY UPDATE <cartel> SET [<design ID>|CARTEL] PRIVATE - set a particular design or all designs for a cartel to private, so that only the short description can be viewed and the cartel is hidden.

eg.

REGISTRY SEARCH FOR JEWELRY CROWN WITH CIRCLET SILVER LEAVES
[ID]    [Cartel]          [Description] 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
238     Goldleaf          a mystic circlet of silver leaves
299     ABC               a woodland crown of silver and emerald
384     <private>         a leafy arboreal circlet

That would be incredibly useful for finding designs, and just for seeing how many player created items exist out there. 

If something like this already exists and I just don't know about it, please feel free to let me know!