Irillia: Steam (7)

Kalaneya: Slush (4)

Maylea: Dust (6)

Lavinya: Slush (4)

Phoebus: Slush (4)

Alaksanteri: Steam (7)

Daraius: Dust (6)

Tremula: Dust (6)

With the final entry, Zyphora is the only one to answer restorative ice salve for the final question and with that she steals the victory from Cyndarin who has been in front all game!

Zyphora - 32

Cyndarin - 34

Ayisdra - 35

Silvanus - 36

Dylara - 39

Twytch - 39

Hoaracle - 40

Thul - 42

Sylandra - 42

Ushaara - 42

Kalaneya - 44

Luce - 45

Aeldra - 46

Lavinya - 46

Irillia - 47

Maylea - 47

Phoebus - 49

Alaksanteri - 54

Daraius - 56

Tremula - 57

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Man. If only my shallamar answer was accepted as unique answer.
  • NUUUUUUUUU
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That was so hard, guys! I've learned I need to read questions more carefully from now on, ahaha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2016
    I've learned not to play.  :((

That was a stellar victory, though, Zyphora. As we've seen I was rooting for you all along. :3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Best moment:

Name a cosmic plane.

Former Nihilist GM: EARTH
    Hilarious!

Not even just a GM:

She bears the Nihilists Honour of the Cult of the Damned.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Will this be Lavinya's Slaay?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Falmiis said:
    Will this be Lavinya's Slaay?
    I'd say yes but...don't liken me to Arcanis  (:|

• This is hilariously fun :3 alas i am just a boring white sheep, apparently.
    See you in Sapience.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm trying to figure out how my mushroom circle answer was wrong. The ab file lists them as far (or at least used to).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited June 2016
    Afaik mushroom circles aren't fae.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You just don't like me, that's all. </3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    It's ok he stabs great great great grandmothers in the back too. <\3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Falmiis said:
    Afaik mushroom circles aren't fae.
    It could be argued since FAERETURN is used to dismiss the circle. But I've never seen anyone snort a pooka before.
    I'll run another game if we need someone to volunteer. Do we like playing black sheep or white sheep?
    Daraius said:
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I prefer playing a black-sheep in a white-sheep-game.
  • So, I have volunteered as a tribute noble sacrifice host for yet another round of Black Sheep, this time with a distinct theme for all the questions. Many thanks to @Falmiis for coming up with the idea for these questions, as well as for setting this game up!

Black Sheep: Sealbearer Edition

Rules and notes
    - You are trying to score the least amount of points possible.
    - Unlike normal Sheep, there are right and wrong answers. Wrong answers will receive the highest number of points in the round plus one. So, if 5 people say the most common answer, you get 6 points for the round.
    - The host decides whether answers are right or wrong, or rather your answer is just another way of saying something that someone else said.
    - It is now 10:30 PM EST/9:30 PM Central. You have 24 hours to provide responses to the following list of questions in a message to me. 
    - Talan's Help Sealbearers thread may be especially helpful for this edition, although it has not been updated with the names of Seal-bearers from 2015 and 2016. For a list of those names, please consult http://www.lusternia.com/ascension-event-2015 and http://www.lusternia.com/ascension-event-2016.

1. Name a Seal of Chaos winner.
    2. Name a Seal of Harmony winner.
    3. Name a Seal of Nature winner.
    4. Name a Seal of Knowledge winner.
    5. Name a Seal of Life winner.
    6. Name a Seal of Death winner.
    7. Name a Seal of Justice winner.
    8. Name a Seal of Beauty winner.
    9. Name a Seal of War winner.
    10. Name a True Ascendant.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Providing a list of seal winners I think kinda goes against the chance of getting a wrong answer...

Then again, Earth is apparently a cosmic plane.
  • edited June 2016
    Oh, I didn't think of that! I guess I didn't want anyone to feel discouraged about joining in if they haven't been through a lot of Ascensions and/or just couldn't think of a winner of a particular Seal off the tops of their heads. (Especially considering a lot of this information can't be as easily found in a Help file, either.) Also, I really liked how @Talan compiled the past Seal information into one thread, so I thought it would be particularly apropos to link to it here.
  • Nitpicky. It wouldn't matter if we use the old or new name for Ascendants, right?
    See you in Sapience.
  • Either original or ascended names are fine.
  • Just two more hours to submit your answers and find out if you're the black sheep to rule them all.