Not sure if this is divine or not.

I'm just standing around my manse earlier, semi-afk and this happens to me:

A deep thrum sounds within your soul, rising up as the air about you quivers and shimmers with power 
and heat. A great ripple of power bursts outwards from you, dissipating into the air.

Not sure what this is, or why it happened. Not really much going on when it happened, just someone saying something to me, and leaving me a message. I thought it might be Maylea since I'd recently left her order because I was led to believe that affinity would be too much to make up, but my bindi was still there. I'm just a bit confused as to what is going on, and would love it if someone knew what happened.

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Do you happen to have any curios? It looks like that, since it's not a music ambient for the Pool of Stars, and you're not in Gaudiguch. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Okay, that will explain it. I touched one of the vernal curios I'm wearing. It just ...surprised me is all. Thanks!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    No problem at all, glad to have helped. :)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."