Return of the Enchantess (and Sakaki is blessed with Her gift)

(Soooo happy to have @Drocilla back! *happy dance* Also got my customised jakari, during a very enjoyable scene with Her.)

You find yourself engulfed in a swirl of scintillating lights, drawn to your Patron's Master Shrine.

The Fulcrux of Drocilla.
A comforting feeling of privacy pervades the area. In the far wall of the alcove rests an immense dais of pure black marble, upon which rests a roiling, undulating portal into effulgent emptiness. A large, circular portal of molten gold swells in smooth waves that ripple out from its centre. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here.
You see a single exit leading through a mysterious portal.

Sakaki opens his eyes as he appears in front of the master shrine, looking upon it with sad eyes, dropping to one knee and lowering his head respectfully, deep in thought.

A brief sensation of inexplicable joy flickers somewhere within, tickling at the nostrils like a long-forgotten scent.

A stirring breeze caresses your exposed skin, sending shivers through your body.

You have emoted: Sakaki looks up in surprise, his nostrils flaring as he inhales the familiar scent.

A familiar warm scent of musk and exotic spices wafts about your surroundings and your mind seems to wander, drawn within to observe your thoughts and emotions.

Sakaki sighs softly in contemplation, having wondered what was so important to cause the Lady to abruptly turn her attention from the basin for such a lengthy period of time, but knowing such a matter must have been of importance for Her to have remained silent all this time. His thoughts were in a whirlpool of emotions - longing for his Goddess to return, loss at a lack of direction, determination to still continue on, not wishing to disappoint Her...

The pleasant feeling of satisfaction fades slowly, morphing into indecision, and a sinking feeling turns your insides to stone. You shiver, chilled to the bone by a cold that is not truly there but comes from somewhere nonetheless.

Sakaki can't help but shiver at the inexplicable change within him, confusion settling into his eyes, looking upon the Master Shrine.

Your core bends suddenly in a blast of divine fury that shakes your very being, like hot nails drawn excruciatingly slowly against exposed nerves. The anger is both displeasure and disappointment, sadness and frustration at somewhere occurring beyond and yet echoing in your very body.

Sakaki barely resists the urge to curl up at the fury that rocks his body, the anger washing over him like a tidal wave.

A gust of chill wind creeps into the antechamber, ushering fragrant indigo smoke that dances across the floor. The scent is enticing, invigorating, yet the atmosphere cools and darkens noticeably.

Sakaki barely notices the change in temperature as he recovers from the blast of anger that rocked his body, still catching his breath, but lowering his head again respectfully.

One moment nothing is there, another the shadows by the wall take shape. Dressed all in billowing black, Drocilla stands poised besides the dais, effulgent eyes turned towards the arched windows where shadows lurk.

A velvety indigo mist roils through your surroundings, carrying a soft, intoxicating scent that promises dark triumphs and pleasures alike as Drocilla, the Enchantress returns to mortal perception.

Reverently, you say, "Welcome back to the first world, my Lady..."

She is a radiant immortal and is breathtaking to behold, radiating a painfully sublime and gentle beauty that inexplicably drains the vibrancy and colour from all else in the room. Shimmering with an eerie effulgence, Her almond-shaped eyes are a cruel, sharp lavender; sculpted with grey and violent shadows, they draw the onlooker with their mystical allure. Her tawny skin is creamy and flawless - the visage of utter beauty, elegance and perfection - and Her high cheekbones are touched by the gentle shade of a rose. The glossy scarlet red of Her lips stands out against these soft hues with a generous fullness that makes them deliriously tempting. Every subtle movement of Her perfectly poised figure exudes a raw confidence that dominates Her surroundings, Her superlatively shaped jawline held with regal posture. Intoxicating and addictive, an entrancing scent drifts in Her wake like a cloak of perfumed silk. She is wearing a pair of knuckle rings, each bearing a dangerous talon that extends past Her fingertips, a darkly billowing gown of sombre silk and smokesilver and a twinkling sapphire cuff bracelet.
Her silken hair, a hundred shades of burnished gold, is pinned like a crown of molten gold atop a visage of utter perfection. The thick, detailed braids wrap about the head with nary a disobedient wisp in a polished updo that wreathes Her face in a smouldering halo.

Drocilla turns away from the window, Her face as much a mask as if She were wearing one. As She moves away, forked lightning strikes beyond windows with power enough to shake the very antechamber.

A low rumble disturbs the quiet of the First World, gaining in intensity before the skies above Mount Avechna light up with forked violet lightning, revealing churning bruise-coloured clouds of a divine storm. The boom of thunder reaches your ears belatedly and continues to crackle while the mountain fades from sight.

Curtly, Her voice like ice, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "I am none too pleased with My journey."

Hesitantly, you say, "If I may be permitted to ask, what transpired during Your absence?"

Drocilla glides away from the windows, revealing a crystalline wonder standing besides the window, glowing with a faint, cold light of its own.

(looking at the statue)
Delicately curving lines of translucent crystal trace the figure of a lithe viscanti maiden immortalised in a resolute pose. An icy expression is embedded upon her focused face, be it through the sharpness of the medium or intention, only further enhanced by a stern hairdo of coiling tight braids encircling a head bearing regal horns. Diminutive wings rise from her back, their unique beauty rendered in the crystal faithfully, while her form is clad in a lace-trimmed gown, the icy-blue crystal blushing with lavender hues to mimic a vespertine fabric. Both arms hang loosely by her sides, bejewelled hands balled in either anticipation or eagerness.

Sakaki looks upon the statue, a glint of curiosity appearing in his eyes as he looked over it's form.

Drocilla glides across the stairs leading upwards the dais and rests upon the marble, much as if it were a throne.

The surface of the portal ripples as a figure encased within liquid gold emerges. As the gold recedes back into the portal, the form of Athree is revealed, his eyes shining in utter rapture.

Athree bows respectfully to Drocilla.

You place your right fist over your heart and bow sinuously to Athree. Rising, you murmur, "Blessings of the Chain, Athree."

You say, "Greetings to You, child of the forest. What brings you to my Mistress's fulcrux?"

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "Plain curiosity."

Athree suddenly inhales deeply.

From upon the throne, eyes swimming with shadows, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You will need sate it elsewhere, scion of the wyrden forest, My patience is short at present."

Athree nods his head emphatically.

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "Sorry."

With a flourish of his arm, Athree bows deeply.

You tell Athree, Tender of Swarms, "You will have other opportunities, but now is not the best time."

Athree reaches out towards the portal and is suddenly engulfed by eager tendrils of gold that consume the victim in their viscous embrace.

Drocilla remains silent for a spell, eyes a pale emotionless lavender and lips pulled into a sharp line. She briefly glances towwards the statue and as quickly turns away.

Swollen stormy-grey hail showers Mount Avechna relentlessly from the mournful sky, seething and shredding through the pall of thick mist that wraps about the mountain like a funereal shroud.

Sakaki frowns a little, the glance at the statue not going completely unnoticed, but knowing better than to inquire further at the very moment.

Finally, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "I have been seeking something." She pauses and unfolds Her fingertips to reveal a faintly glimmering lavender crystal in Her hand. "I have not been successful," She adds."

Sakaki looks upon the crystal with curiosity, as he says "May I ask what... or whom... you were seeking, my Lady?"

Drocilla gazes into the depths of the delicate crystal, willing it to be more than it is with intense focus, but the miniscule jewel only shimmers in response in the available light.

Drocilla glances upwards and simply retorts, "This." And She raises the crystal for you to see clearly. It is like something you have seen before but cannot place, multifaceted and breathtaking in its beauty, yet so very cold and with barely any light.

Frown deepening, Sakaki shakes his head slightly in frustration, feeling like he is forgetting something of vital importance.

Closing Her palm, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "It is no matter. It is of no use, it is not what it ought to be and at such cost too."

Violet lighting splits the roiling sky above Mount Avechna, illuminating the shadowed mountain eerily and filling its crevices with long shadows. The boom of thunder that follows shakes the ground and crackles and rolls ominously long after the phantom light is gone.

Quietly, but firmly, you say, "One should not give up on their endeavours, my Lady, even within the Divinity. There may be some secret yet to be unlocked from within the crystal's depths that is not known..."

Drocilla chuckles darkly at that, a near maddened laughter of someone brought to the brink. "I have no intention of abandoning My quest," She manages sobering, "It is the cost that grows larger with every moment spent on it that concerns Me."

Blushing darkly, you say, "My apologies, I misinterpreted Your words..."

Pursing ruby lips, Her voice tinged with a hint of a familiar warmth, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "It would appear My presence was dreadfully missed as Magnagora may as well be Spectre Isle, for all the people who walk its streets. And the Presidio has near been incinerated without My aegis to shield it."

You say, "I am guessing You know naught of the exploits of Father Sun these past years..."

You say, "Erm... poor choice of words, but still, I am curious."

Arching a single eyebrow, steel to Her tone, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "I know Magnagora near let the Presidio burn for all the help it offered it and that the one who turned her back upon it, spat upon her home, was the one to fight for it more than anyone from the city itself."

Sakaki sighs regretfully.

You say, "It was not for lack of caring that I was unable to act, for what it is worth. My soul has weighed heavily upon me and when I was able to rouse myself from my meditations, the damage had already been done."

Lips pursed, Drocilla only shakes Her head softly, golden tresses catching the light with each movement.

Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You are not all of Magnagora, the failure is upon them all."

You say, "I still feel like I have failed You and the city in my lack of action."

Drocilla briefly glances towards the icy statue in the corner, thoughtful and mournful at once.

You say, "If I may ask, how is young Tissah faring? She has been very reclusive since You turned Your attentions from the basin."

Almost as if not hearing you, quietly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You have not failed, you have done what I expected of you."

Looking back to you, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You have done what I require of you, have you not?"

You say, "Indeed I have, or at least I have tried my best in most, if not all endeavours."

Softly, a musical lilt returning to Her tone, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "I have charged you with stepping up within the Ninjakari, securing a position for yourself in spite of opposition."

Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "How have you been faring in that challenge?"

You say, "I took the mantle many years ago now and even turned those that opposed me initially to my side."

You say, "Since taking the mantle, I also successfully fanned my spark into a full flame of demidivinity."

Suddenly interested, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Have you now? So few of Mine have proven passion and discipline enough to endeavour for such a task."

You say, "I wanted to prove myself truly worthy of being one of Yours, plus I strive to achieve all my ambitions, no matter how lofty they may seem to some."

Beckoning with a steel-taloned hand, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Come, kneel."

Sakaki d'Murani kneels before Drocilla, one fist placed on the ground, head bowed respectfully

Drocilla reaches towards your bent head with a taloned hand, brushing past the shoulder and resting it upon your hand. She grips the chain clutched within your hands and sighs ever so softly, the scent of musk and spices heavy upon the air.

Drocilla releases your hand and straightens in Her throne, an ominous shadow over your kneeling form.

(Description of Kiss of the Enchantress)
The links of this jakari chain have been painstakingly carved from pieces of flawless amethyst; each link has been enchanted to generate a deep amethyst-hued fog. Numerous barbs have been fused to each link, fashioned to look like a rose thorn, the tip of each barb being sharp enough to strip skin and rend flesh from bone. Weighing down one end of the chain, pieces of ruby and amethyst have been carved and fitted together in the shape of a roaring flame; each facet catches the light and refracts it within, to make the flame seem to hold a life of its own. The other end is weighted with a large piece of onyx that has been worked into the form of a nightingale darker than midnight itself, two sapphires set into the head give the bird an unnervingly piercing gaze.

A faint hissing sound startles you from nearby, the voice mocking and amused.

Sakaki looks upon his jakari, his eyes widening a little as he sees the new chain within his grasp.

Drocilla's lips part but it is not from Her lips that you hear a whisper come, it is from the jakari as it hisses eerily, "All should know you bear My favour for your deeds and achievements, let them hear it laugh as they perish."

You cease to wield Kiss of the Enchantress.

You begin to wield Kiss of the Enchantress in your hands.
As you wield Kiss of the Enchantress in your hands, tendrils of amethyst fog creep forth from the chain as if having a life of their own, spreading over your body. The fog continues to spread like a blanket, until it finally leaves you enclosed within a comforting shroud, giving a feeling like the Enchantress Herself were standing right behind you.

Sakaki breathes deeply of the fog that envelopes him, his eyes shining with a soft violet glow as he smiles, his grip tightening a little on his new jakari.

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."

Drocilla's lips part into a wicked ruby smile, and a semblance of Her normal self seems to be thawing out of the frustration and anger seen before.

To Herself, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "So much to do... so much to do still."

You say, "Is it wrong that this gift has... well... lit a new fire within me... ignited further ambitions beyond, ambitions that may be considered impossible to some?"

Musingly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Some thought defeating the Soulless impossible, yet here we are."

Drocilla raises slowly from the dais and glides right past you down the marble steps, billowing black gown trailing Her every move.

You say, "True, but said achievements will be truly lofty, one will depend on Your will, the other on the will of the City itself."

Drocilla approaches the crystalline statue and lays a hand against it gently, the crystal gaining a little colour where Her skin brushes against its surface but naught beyond that.

Almost to Herself, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "The whims of the Divine are hard to predict, Sohei, but wills of mortals can be bent with the right tools."

Sakaki nods understandingly.

Drocilla lets Her hand drop and looks over Her shoulder, profile half cast in shadow. "There is much I must ponder and see to now that I have returned, the Presidio most of all."

Looking to the beyond where the storm has subsided but still churns slowly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Much to ponder."

You say, "Is there any way I may assist with your newest... decoration?"

Sakaki looks hesitant at how to describe the statue.

Smiling humourlessly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "No harm will come to it, it is safe here, but it would be unwise to touch it for the time being."

Locking eyes with Yours briefly, though knowing it was a bold gesture, you say, "Thank You again for Your gift, my Lady. It is truly wonderful to have Your attention on us again."

A dark and seductive voice murmurs in your ear enticingly as Drocilla dissipates into a velvety indigo mist, leaving in Her wake a sense of unrestrained longing.

Drocilla, the Enchantress has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 30 months.

You blink.

You say, "Thank You again, my Lady."

The divine storm brewing above Mount Avechna continues to dominate the skies, slate clouds with bruised bellies swathing the entire area in shadows.
Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."