ASCII Art Puzzle

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
Hi everyone! 

I was going over the journal I keep for autographs and I realize that there's a broken ascii entry. I'd like to ask your help in deciphering how it reads out since I've completely forgotten who wrote the entry! I've been keeping ascii autographs of people for a long time and I would love to get to the bottom of this mystery. Here it is:

_   ___ _____  |  |   ____   _______/  |______ 
/      /__   |  | _/ __  /  ___/   ____
     ____/ __ |  |_  ___/ ___   |  |  / __ _
 ______  (____  /____/___  >____  > |__| (____  /
        /     /          /     /            /

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Puzzle solved! Apparently this was @Emar's autograph! Thanks a lot to @Tremula for helping. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Puzzle solved! Apparently this was @Emar's autograph! Thanks a lot to @Tremula for helping. :)
    I would like to know how Emar is got from that mess of ascii and what it is suppose to look like.
    @Ayisdra  - it's a bad case of linebreaks. We haven't actually managed to reproduce the ASCII the way Emar placed it in but when Trem played around with it and mentioned seeing a possible E, I remembered that Emar signed by book and it's actually his entry that's missing! :)  Trem's still trying to reproduce something similar to what Emar might have used. We'll show it once Trem's done playing around with it.

#bringShikariback 

• all the '\' are missing too. The mudlet editor tends to eat those. So you'll probably need to judiciously add a few of those to make it come out.
    Thanks for the tip! :)

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'll have to show my swords for my eq/bal triggers. The front slashes missing has been a little bit of a problem. Emar used a hard to find generator or was really good at making his own. I've given Siam a replacement, it's a pet project to find the original now.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    So you can see what Tristanna means, THIS is what Mudlet sends out, and THIS is what it's meant to.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Thanks for the refresher - it's been a long time since I used Mudlet! XD

#bringShikariback