Anahira's Graduation Ceremony

AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
This is a pretty much 'by the scroll' graduation ceremony, me graduating @anahira into GR3 and the switch of tasks that comes with it in the moondancers way of advancement. A large part of it, is a set of prewritten ritual scripts, but I found this particular one very entertaining as both her and I found little ways to sneak personal things into it and it was just small, but genuinely enjoyable moondancer RP. Though, as this is not usually seen outside the coven, someone else would enjoy it too. :-)

You cease wielding a magic spatula in your left hand.
You begin to wield the Archives of the Moon in your left hand.

Looking up from the archives, you ask Anahira, "Do you feel yourself familiar with the steps that are required of you in the ceremony?"
Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says to you, "I have read the graduation scroll a few times to try and prepare myself.."
You say to Anahira, "Very well. We shall take this slow in any case, it is not a ceremony performed every weave, after all."
Praying to Spirit Moon, a silver shaft of light surrounds you as she blesses you as leader of a coven.

You call out for your broom and it flies into your outstretched hand.
You cease wielding the Archives of the Moon in your left hand.
You begin to wield a wiccan broom in your left hand.
As she nods slowly in your direction, you realize Anahira understands.

With a slow flick of his tail, Eilidh, Son of Patchou leaves to the east.
Taking the broom firmly in one hand, her eyes resting briefly on you, you ask Anahira, "Shall we then begin, Anahira?"
Taking in a deep breath first to calm her excited nervousness, Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says to you, "Yes, Mentor."
Continuing the hunt for his dark mate, Father Sun presses forward in his journey, lowering himself in the sky yet still casting even, full light upon the land.
You have emoted: Aeldra nods once, focusing herself onto the broom. She begins to sweep in slow, spiraling motions, carefully cleansing the night gardens.
Grasping a wiccan broom in your hands, you quickly sweep the room.

With a slow flick of his tail, Eilidh, Son of Patchou leaves to the east.
You have emoted: Aeldra Ladyn takes a deep breath, looking upwards into the sky for a moment, before she positions herself in front of Anahira.
Anahira glances upwards into the sky and closes her eyes. She takes in several deep breaths, the aura of calm falling over the young woman.
You have emoted: Crouching down Aeldra draws a circle into the ground with her athame, the moonfire dancing around it dancing and leaping where the blade touches the ground.

You have emoted: Aeldra stands back up inside the circle.
You bless this location to Spirit Moon. Soft silvery light suddenly sparkles through the air.
Argent moonlight pierces the blue glow of the Flame of dae'Seren upon you, enshrouding you momentarily in a silver mantle.
Looking at you, you intone, "I cast this circle of the seasons Maiden, Mother and Crone, and call to Them that in Mother Moon's eyes it shall dawn upon Anahira what she seeks."
You have emoted: Aeldra Ladyn takes a quick glance at the circle around her, then rests her eyes upon Anahira.

Night gardens.
Silvery moonlight sparkles in the air. Serenely lovely by day, these gardens swell with unearthly beauty by night, when the many varieties of night-blooming flowers unfurl their day-shy petals. At dusk, clusters of delicate, maroon-coloured night phlox flowers open to display their pure white insides, releasing an enchanting fragrance of honey and vanilla. The heart-shaped, alabaster blossoms of evening primrose follow soon after, with their mellow, sweet scent of honeysuckle. As full darkness falls, gorgeous, lush moonflowers, the jasmine-scented mirabilis jalapa, trumpet-shaped august lilies, and other flowers ranging from the purest snowy white to the palest violet reveal themselves like maidens in their best gowns for a ball, only to conceal themselves as dawn approaches. Small paths lined with flat pebbles meander through the garden, and inviting benches and fountains are scattered throughout. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Yvai, the battle sheep dwells here, antler-bearing head raised proudly. Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira is here. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand.

Hearing your voice, Anahira glances back down, watching her mentor from outside the circle. She then kneels, bowing her head low so that her silvery locks spill over her shoulder.
Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says, "Enlighten me in Silver Glow. Thrice I shall be enlightened, for thrice is the Moon."
You have emoted: Taking a step towards you, her slow steps ensuring to not disturb nor cross the circle Aeldra Ladyn rests one hand upon Anahira's forehead.

Solemnly, you intone, "Through Companionship we reach out to Her. Through Compaionship we dance the Spiral Dance together under Her Silvery Gate."
Anahira opens her eyes briefly with the touch of your hand against her forehead. Every so slightly, she tilts her head to look up to her Mentor, and a soft smile can be seen curling at the edges of the young one's lips.
Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says, "For I will find Her guiding me through the skies. Her Companionship I wish to find."

Rising her voice slightly, her eyes fixed upon you, you intone, "By Her Compassion we are blessed. By Compassion did our ancestor Ellindel find the Ethereal Fae."
Strolling languidly, Eilidh, Son of Patchou pads in from the north.
Her smile brightening and her tone carrying strength, Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says, "For the Fae, Her Compassion I wish to know."
You have emoted: Aeldra Ladyn casts a quick glance at Eilidh's passing before returning her focus upon Anahira.

Her voice ringing across the night gardens, you intone, "Then devote yourself to the Fae by Companionship and Compassion through the teachings of Mother Moon."
Her smiles fades, her expression flickering with concern and remorse. Admitting in soft tones, Glimmer of Moondust, Anahira says, "That I know not how."
With a slow flick of his tail, Eilidh, Son of Patchou leaves to the west.
Her voice quiet and reassuring, you say, "Then let us guide you in the beauty of Her Silvered Eye."

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar
constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Anahira will now be known as Anahira.
Holding out her other hand to you, you say to Anahira, "That you shall know, for the circle of the Moon is open to you, so enter and be blessed in the Coven of the Moondance!"
You say, "Join me inside inside the circle."

You welcome Anahira into your coven.
Anahira takes in a deep breath before standing to her feet once more. With a confident step towards you into the circle, she offers you once more that gentle smile and nods her head towards you in patient wait of the dance.

You have emoted: Aeldra Ladyn sets her broom aside, tracing a circle over Anahira's heart, before she focuses onto her again, her voice intoning, ringing through the gardens once more "Under watch of Mother Moon are we guided, yet varied and diverse is She."
Her voice forming more of a question then, you ask Anahira, "Which path is for thee, newly-blessed Child of Moon?"
Placing her hands over where the circle was just traced, Anahira says, "I shall be guided by Mother Moon in the Path of Autumn. I learn from my fellows and grow with them, as we are all under her Silvered Eye. I began my path as but Moondust, a brief glint in the Eye of Mother Moon. This is my Dawning, now I shall grow through Her."

A warm smile on her lips, you ask, "So mote it be, Child of Moon. Is there a wish you do wish to bear henceforth?"
Laughing lightly at first, Anahira says, "My only wish is to continue to be guided by Mother Moon with every step I take under Her Eyes."

You smile softly.
You ask Anahira, "I once, in my younger days, bore the title Dancer of Autumn. Would you feel that would befit you as well, Anahira?"
She blinks several times, and she stands with a bit more confidence, as if the mere question honored her greatly. Smiling softly, Anahira says, "I do, if you will grant me that."
You say, "Of course, I will. You have earned that right by choosing the path that lies before you, Child."
Anahira will now be known as Anahira, Dancer of Autumn.
You smile and say to Anahira, "Congratulations, Anahira."
Anahira bows her head towards you, and it was as if the young Elfen girl erupted with extreme joy and silent laughter.
Anahira, Dancer of Autumn says to you, "Thank you, Mentor."

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.