Mystic Warrior Racial Bonuses

2»

Comments

• Switching the magic buff to cutting on Stag elfen could provide a bonus to both sides. Both would get a buff to gore, HS would get a buff to point cudgel and unleash, and the Warriors with cutting weapons would get a buff yeah? The same thing might work for Crow though it wouldn't provide a bonus to the Crow skill itself at the moment. 

Maybe to simplify things, the Moon/Night auras could be brought into the system as a damage conversion like the abilities @Luce mentioned that could benefit from the buffs?
  • Yea itd make sense bringing the moon and night aura onto the new system. I guess they used to give a minor speed and damage buff. So something similar but on the new 1/13 system.

Or just reinvent it all together.
  • edited November 2016
    Other options could be to nix the talisman requirement for the full damage on the attacks or take those away and give them a special moon/night weapon attack that works on balance rather than equi.

Just kinda seems like a lot of the moon bonuses at least are bashing utility.
  • A level four balance buff though is huge for warriors though. Its a massive boost to wounds and afflictions.

Even ignoring pits though tracking is better than most terts due to balance buffs and passive hinder. You could take away all traps and tracking would still be the clear choice over crow or necromancy. 
  • I'd actually take Necromancy over Tracking without pits. Just for crux. Crow is a wash. Squall is nice, but so is the hound.
  • Really? Seven power not used on lunge/crush for a hinder the enemy recovers from faster than you do? I'm not seeing much use for warriors with it?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I mean, that's how much power ancestral curse and stag totem cost.  Crucify is hilariously powerful as a group hinder with any kind of concentrated support. Necromancy also used to be awesome for omen and ectoplasm, but the overhaul nuked both of those pretty strongly. 
  • That is not really a very good comparison Enyalida.
  • Yes, entirely for group combat. Crucifix is very strong.
  • edited November 2016
    I mean its got its place but its a 4 second writhe vs well in the same time and about the same power I could mutilate a leg for way more damage as an axelord or chain a longer balance disrupt as a bonecrusher.

EDIT:Also for warriors its got the overlap issue for group combat.
  • It also stops all curing, which is what makes it strong. In that time your team can load up the damage and afflictions.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Also Necromancy has contagion, which can be brilliant passive afflictions for certain Knighthood specs.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• How so? Most of the afflictions it gives are cured pretty instantly aren't they? Isnt it a bit like your death beast ability that wasn't really doing anything to hinder or stack wounds?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited November 2016
    Veyils said:
    How so? Most of the afflictions it gives are cured pretty instantly aren't they? Isnt it a bit like your death beast ability that wasn't really doing anything to hinder or stack wounds?
    You were sat in drink passively curing afflictions.

This ticks at a faster rate and frees up your beast for spitting.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• We'd tried it out to see if you could stick haemo at all.