What does your character want for Solstice?

Tell me : D

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2016
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I want an artist circle god(dess) for gaudi that I can flood poetry with
  • edited December 2016
    Are you cheating at the city gift exchange? :p 

Breandryn is lame. She just wants everyone to be happy and smiling. And to melt @eritheyl's cold withered heart. And a pony. She always wants a pony ever since she saw @talan's glorious steed.
  • idk how to even talk to my person :(
  • Rhi said:
    idk how to even talk to my person :(
    Let your words guide you ^_^
  • Oh god..so much want

A Purple Pegasus, enter a literary event and win something, Level 90, and to figure out the two honour's quests she started...for @Saz and @Aramel PvP to sink in and stick. :D Not much at all lol 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    Someone to contest him for CL of Hallifax.
    Narynth asked to be contested RL months ago... still has not happened.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Grandbabies. 

• A circlet to keep her from being so insane after astral hunting
  • Inspiration.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • An active spouse who will hunt down children for me. :)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I love this thread, so fun to read, thank you @rhi!!!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tremula would like a heavily spiked mug of tea over a fireplace to talk with @Darvellan, ending with her getting His coat for a few months to ease her troubled memories and loss of a dearly loved one (Pectus).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • All Crek wants for Solstice is @Viravain
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Ellowyn said:
    A bacon dispensing machine.
    Have you met @Issey?
  • Kistan said:
    To convince three or more other men from Gaudi to form a boy band, tour the Basin and all the off plane worlds
    I change mine to this.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    The death of his firstborn. Alternatively, someone to date his firstborn and make him not such an embarrassment.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    To be someone's firstborn
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2016
    Family. Admittedly I don't know what I would even do with one as a player. But no doubt Ena will have fun with it.

But more realistically, for Gaudi's current atmosphere to never (for the worse) change. 

Edit : Oocly and Icly! <3 Much lubz Gaudi.