Ironbeard the Magnanimous

What did you get from Ironbeard? :smile:

Comments

• a package of ten hair curio pieces. Which thankfully included a rare so I can start a new curio
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Goop and a cowbell. 

• Lavinya said:
    Goop and a cowbell. 
    I'm gonna need more cowbell.
  • Lots of Aethergoop.
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Goop and a spider
  • Goopity goop

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Goop from gnome <3
  • I got a wakabi toy from a gnome.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • A couple of master sketch seals.
  • goop and more goop
  • goop, goop, and golden lips so far
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nothing, the stingy dwarf. :(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I've been on Ironbeard's naughty list for years. This has been exacerbated by me trying to forcibly remove him from the Matrix this year.
  • Nothin'. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shedrin said:
    I've been on Ironbeard's naughty list for years. This has been exacerbated by me trying to forcibly remove him from the Matrix this year.
    I don't remember if he visits you in a manse any more (I seem to remember that they have at least reduced the frequency of him manse-visiting to give precedence to active people), but:
    He will only visit you once a weave.
    If you catch a gnome first, he won't visit you (you already got a present that weave).

I think it's intended to spread presents out a bit more so that the present gnomehunters don't just get everything.  Almost all of my Ironbeard visits over the last few years happen shortly after a weave (and before a gnomedrop), because once a gnomedrop happens he avoids me like the plague.
  • Shedrin said:
    I've been on Ironbeard's naughty list for years. This has been exacerbated by me trying to forcibly remove him from the Matrix this year.
    Most of the minds we're trying to free aren't ready. The Matrix still has him.
  • From Ironbeard, just goops. But with that I got to transform my Doctoral Cord into the Flowering Cord of Kiakoda, got a frosty certificate.
    But the gnomes I got more goop (and with some help from someone) I managed to get the Kiakoda's Map! And also a bar of soap and a lesser rune of Excorable resistance :)
  • Xenthos said:

If you catch a gnome first, he won't visit you (you already got a present that weave).
    I don't... Think this is true? Unless it was a bug (it hasn't happened since), the first day I got two gnomes (1 in each consecutive drop) as well as a visit from him afterwards.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Reylari said:
    Xenthos said:

I don't... Think this is true? Unless it was a bug (it hasn't happened since), the first day I got two gnomes (1 in each consecutive drop) as well as a visit from him afterwards.
    It resets on the weave, though (not month change, the weave at each day).  IIRC the first day they started dropping, it was a bit before the weave so that would work out.
  • two sketch seals. Sadly I am not great at arts
  • Goop!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Goop all day, every time.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Goop :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • It's the new curio.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I've got a damage rune and a goop banner thing so far.