Seal of Nature 2017

edited January 2017 in Event Scrolls
Here are all the seal clues. I put the full answer messages into the first clue for posterity. Enjoy!

As you gaze into the amberlight blossom, the flecks captured within dance before your eyes, shifting to an unheard rythym. As the tune fills your mind, a sing-song feminine voice rises above the sylvan music:

"What beautiful fabrics are made there; all the colours of the rainbow, they caught his eye. He will have it all if we succeed, Sisters. We have been robbed of forty-thousand seasons, we shall bedeck ourselves in all their colours."
[spoiler]
Silk dying shed.
Daemorro Black stands here, swathed in sturdy overalls.
You see a single exit leading north.
[ (v9494) @ Tolborolla Valley ]

You reach out and touch a resplendent amberlight blossom.
Rays of light bathe the area in a warm, aurulent glow as an amberlight blossom blazes to life.

Banishing the deepest of shadows, sunlight suffuses the area with vibrant warmth and exuberance. The light reveals long-forgotten scorch marks which fade and heal as the golden glow leaps and bounds about joyfully. As life prevails over Brother Sun's maddened touch, a rainbow manifests briefly and lingers in the air until it fades to pastel hues and then vanishes entirely.
[/spoiler]
 "Do you see this, Sisters? Such beauty submerged, it is a travesty the Glorious Father's light does not warm this smooth coral gateway. We need bring his light even there."
[spoiler]
Beneath a coral archway.
You see exits leading north and southeast.
[ (v42067) @ the Inner Sea ]
[/spoiler]
 "They should be pleased, darkness loomed there for eternity and some. Great Father Sun has broken their shadows, brought light to the wickedness. We have slumbered for ten thousand years, what is a thousand petals to burn?"
[spoiler]
Among the rubble.
Shrouded in a redolent lavender mist, a hooded figure of polished lapis lazuli venerates a massive white copper censer held above its head.
You see exits leading north, northeast, and east.
[ (v11788) @ the Presidio of the Damned ]
[/spoiler]
 "Such a pristine place he saw when he gazed from above, it attracted his eye. Upon the snowy fields, specks of blood bloomed, and he knew that too cannot be allowed. Better it all be ashes than imperfect, he will not be thwarted next time."
[spoiler]
Surrounded by snowy wildflowers.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky.
You see exits leading east, southeast, and northwest.
[ (v6013) @ the Oleanvir Valley ]
[/spoiler]
 "Father of Light, this too shall be yours, no place can hide from your benevolence, no matter how deep it buries beneath. Melted sand shall trickle from on high, a waterfall of liquid glass that will reflect your glorious warmth even here!"
[spoiler]
Overlooking a waterfall of sand.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here.
You see exits leading north, east, southeast, and south.
[ (v15546) @ the Scorpion Caverns ]
[/spoiler]
 "Have you seen this, Sisters? Amber flowers bloom in this light-forsaken place, so far away from his life-gifting warmth. They prevail against the darkness, amidst these peculiar vine-clad beings. We should bring his touch there to rescue them."
[spoiler]
Around amber blossoms.
Rippling notes of a tranquil harmony drift upon the air, emanating from a healing shrine of Isune nearby. Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Humming to herself, Teona Cybin is here, arranging amber vines. A tall, lanky hyfae surveys his surroundings contemplatively. Her round eyes drinking in her surroundings, a squat, female hyfae wanders in circles.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
[ (v15246) @ the Caverns of the Hyfae ]
[/spoiler]
 "All this shall thaw in his light, water filling the ravines. Perhaps a lovely lake shall form here? The circle of stones we could turn into a dial, that his passage across the firmanent be honoured."
[spoiler]
A ring of large stones.
There are 3 wooly mammoths here.
You see exits leading southeast, west, and in.
[ (v10791) @ Snow Valley ]
[/spoiler]
 "This heat would please our Glorious Father! If we were to removed these unnatural constructs, perhaps the amberlight blooms would take hold there, winding up and down the paths. They rejoice in his closeness and would appreciate this intense warmth."
[spoiler]
Before a great building.
Veils of faint twisting smoke and cold starlight are cast upon thin air, cast from the presence of a shield shrine of Mysrai nearby. Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A dracnari beastmaster stands here, surveying his surroundings with fierce orange eyes.
You see exits leading northeast (open door), southeast, south, southwest, and northwest (open door).
[ (v7700) @ Mount Zoaka ]
[/spoiler]
 "What a lovely place this would be for the phoenixes to roost; piercing through the clouds, it is so close to the Father of Light! Look below, they would have where to feed, it is perfect."
[spoiler]
A nest high in the clouds.
A luminous pool of radiant light flows over the ground, filling the area with its soothing glow.
You see a single exit leading down.
[ (v16592) @ the Clarramore Cloud Gardens ]
[/spoiler]
 "Look at this once-beautiful glade, now vanishing ever so slowly. A thousand years more and it shall be gone. Let us call upon Father Sun and beseech him to preserve this place, his glorious warmth will halt the destruction."
[spoiler]
Sinking glade.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. There are 2 giant snapping turtles here. Small bubbles rising from its snout, an alligator waits patiently in the water for oncoming prey.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
[ (v5608) @ Balach Swamp ]
[/spoiler]
"So dark and ominous is this monstrosity of stone, the plains about it hewn of darkness. We shall bring warmth and light there again, remake the burning trail that resulted in this morose landscape."
[spoiler]
A rise upon a hillock.
You see exits leading northeast and west.
[ (v41852) @ Highwater Keep ]
[/spoiler]
 "Such a lovely place, feels like home amidst the branches of the Tree of Trees. Familiar beings lurk there, there is something I recognise about them and it fills me with sadness for we have slept too long. We should turn this majestic tree into a shrine for the fallen Elder."
[spoiler]
Base of a weathered and ancient oak.
The area is bathed with sterling light as an aura of warmth and wellness emanates from a healing shrine of Lisaera nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading north, southeast, and up.
[ (v11627) @ Caoimhe Dell ]
[/spoiler]
 "There is such beauty there but it hides such depravity and madness, I think we ought to beseech the Glorious Father to cleanse this place. We can take the pink trees with us before he does, the blooms will look lovely amidst the amberlights."
[spoiler]
Among cherry blossoms.
You see exits leading northeast and west.
[ (v9940) @ the Shallamurine Cathedral ]
[/spoiler]
 "Sisters! I can see the Benevolent Father reflected in this lake. How picturesque this place is, cradled by the mountains, rainbows frolicking in the waters. Everything is so blue, even the flowers."
[spoiler]
Lake overlooked by mountains.
A rainbow trout swims just below the surface of the water.
You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, south, and northwest.
[ (v13168) @ Irshaw Heights ]
[/spoiler]
 "Behold the glory of the Bringer of Warmth! What was once a monument to arrogance is now a testament to his might. He sees it, even from on high, a glittering speck within the dust."
[spoiler]
Within a charred frame. (road).
Banks of clouds roil about here.
You see a single exit leading south.
[ (v28568) @ the Arthar'rt Observatory ]
[/spoiler]
 "Fallen monuments, broken towers, what have they done? I can feel the pulse of the seasons here, but there is naught natural about this place, only artifice better cleansed in the Glorious Father's radiance."
[spoiler]
At the entrance to a wide valley.
There are 7 hulking dae'aldims here.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, south, northwest, and in.
[ (v29695) @ the Plaxios Lowlands ]
[/spoiler]
 "Would not these children be better brought to the Glorious Father? To serve him as the Sisterhood of the Morningsong does, they would be so lucky. Look upon this desolation and tell me it is not so, Sisters!"
[spoiler]
Sparse and orderly encampment.
You see a single exit leading west.
[ (v43637) @ the Blasted Land ]
[/spoiler]
 "There is no path other than his path, only the Sisterhood of the Morningsong knows true peace. Orange, red, and green from above, this orchard shall burn and its ashes we shall scatter at your feet!"
[spoiler]
Monastery gardens.
Radiating blissful healing energy informs you of a healing shrine of Weiwae nearby. Seeking enlightenment, a monk disciple stands here in her grey robes. Seeking enlightenment, a monk disciple stands here in his grey robes.
You see exits leading northeast, east, and southeast.
[ (v6569) @ the Tosha Monastery ]
[/spoiler]
 "This place should have given us power to keep the Glorious One awake and close to us, this treacherous grassy cave, now it lies broken. Good, only he should drawn upon its power."
[spoiler]
Sunshine fills the otherwise dusky Cave of Nature as tendrils of golden energy strengthen the Seal, causing it to thrum with a new and powerful vibrancy.

YOU HAVE FINISHED THE SCAVENGER HUNT!!!
[/spoiler]

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Did I miss some sort of event where these amberlight people were introduced? Or are these more Jojobo people?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Did I miss some sort of event where these amberlight people were introduced? Or are these more Jojobo people?
    It's some sort of soul speaking to us through the item Avechna gave. Really, who would be speaking to us like this?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Took me about 40 minutes to solve my first clue.

Congratulations!
  • Ushaara said:
    Took me about 40 minutes to solve my first clue.

Congratulations!
    Thank you brotato. I think it took me that long for my first one too. Friggin' Toblerone man.

• Shaddus said:
    Not Jojobo. The amberlight blossoms are a nod to Amberni. 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I had a clue that's not mentioned in Ixions list, and I thought I'd share it for completeness sake:

What a peculiar sisterhood, devoted to an entirely different purpose. Look at the graves, so many lost, they would be better off pledging allegiance to the Glorious Father and joining the Morningsong, rather than trying to glorify one of their own.

[spoiler]

v13026, A solemn graveyard. in the "Master Complex" in the Undervault.

[/spoiler]

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.