Hallifax vs Glomdoring and Gaudiguch above Cankermore - AETHERFLARE

MaligornMaligorn WindborneMember Posts: 2,789 Transcendent
https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/xRqVBBry

STILL IN FULL HYPE MODE, THE HYPE TRAIN DOESN'T STOP

Comments

• CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 786 Mythical
    Was fun!  Thanks for the fights.  If anyone ever wants to use the algontherine arena, I'm game! I have a few things I'd like to tweak with my empathing system.

:)
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • ArkhArkh Member Posts: 25 Apprentice
    edited February 2017
    I haven't played Lusternia in a good while (and I haven't been to anything aether-y at all on this character, or RL years), so this was a nice jolt back into the groove of things.  :)
  • DrauzgotDrauzgot Member Posts: 48 Capable
    I confess that I was running full manual for this, but I think I did pretty gosh darn well, considering. It was fun!
  • SazSaz Member Posts: 131 Master
    edited February 2017
    Real heroes are on the log, just saying!

edit: Inaccurate title :3
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian