Family Trees

SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
As per request, post your crappy MS paint family trees here!... or request them I guess, I have some time.

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

In case you missed me making Selenity's.
  • I'd do Saran's but it'd mostly just be listing half the basin.

I might have tried five years ago >_>
    Saran said:
    I'd do Saran's but it'd mostly just be listing half the basin.

I might have tried five years ago >_>
    Thanks Saran.

Really.
  • Apparently Shedrin is related to Selenity, though the game doesn't track relations that far. Bonus if you can figure out how.
    Shedrin said:
    Apparently Shedrin is related to Selenity, though the game doesn't track relations that far. Bonus if you can figure out how.
    Shedrin's father is Selenity's 3G grandfather's brother. 

So... first cousins four times removed I believe!
  • Selenity said:
    Shedrin said:
    Apparently Shedrin is related to Selenity, though the game doesn't track relations that far. Bonus if you can figure out how.
    Shedrin's father is Selenity's 3G grandfather's brother. 

So... first cousins four times removed I believe!
    That's what I calculated.
  • @Selenity aww, well I've found some open source and portable software to make it in called Gramps  maybe I'll take another stab at it.
  • The children and grandchildren have been added in, there are now nineteen different family names in it and nameless people.
    Saran said:
    @Selenity aww, well I've found some open source and portable software to make it in called Gramps  maybe I'll take another stab at it.
    I've done some work with GRAMPS before. It's a pretty awesome software if you ever need to use it for RL genealogy.
  • I literally can't get adopted by anyone or I'll be her cousin
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
    Lynnie said:
    I literally can't get adopted by anyone or I'll be her cousin
    Do you wanna build a family?
    Doesn't have to be a Great House~
  • Selenity said:
    Saran said:
    @Selenity aww, well I've found some open source and portable software to make it in called Gramps  maybe I'll take another stab at it.
    I've done some work with GRAMPS before. It's a pretty awesome software if you ever need to use it for RL genealogy.
    It seems like it.

Though with the Lusternia family output, some flailing with regex, and excel wizardry I'm mostly creating data dumps to import into it.
    Which is also letting me work around the gender restriction on couples in the ui.
  • I started working on one for Anita, ended up doing it for a whole load of other families because apparently we're all related - looking at you @Saran :P

I'll try and find it, hoping my account didn't get deleted.
  • Heh, like yeah 16 kids but also it's the Mes'ard, even before Saran married Sarin they were split between Seren and Mag heh
    Saz said:
    Family trees are easy, see?

famtree
    Get out of here you. xD
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    TIL aeldra's kinda related to selenity through... long tree.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Note to self, post Ejderha's fan chart later >_>
    Aeldra said:
    TIL aeldra's kinda related to selenity through... long tree.
    You should totally make and post a tree. I'd make one for you but I'm not logged in since I'm at work.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I discovered some Mes'ard links at the top and bottom of the Shevat tree so we may be becoming a family wreath as well.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    I discovered some Mes'ard links at the top and bottom of the Shevat tree so we may be becoming a family wreath as well.  :|
    Time to start having children target who they marry a bit more, unless you really want more Mes'ard blood in the Shevats!
  • When Ymuli and the Strongleafs are involved it's never easy.

I tried making one online and gave up after 68 entries and way too many cousin-marriages. Houses that cropped up in the family tree so far: Strongleaf, Mes'ard, Talnara, Myeras, Zayah, Starfall, L'Eternae, Shevat, Windwhisper, Ryseni. Surprisingly not present: Ladyn.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • edited March 2017
    Saran said:
    Note to self, post Ejderha's fan chart later >_>
     :o  :D
    I think this would be really entertaining to see from not-my perspective.

Edit - Just to be clear, I would find it entertaining, were it written by someone other than myself. Possibly no one else would be so entertained. Other than perhaps anyone on said chart.
    Ejderha said:
    Saran said:
    Note to self, post Ejderha's fan chart later >_>
     :o  :D
    I think this would be really entertaining to see from not-my perspective.

Edit - Just to be clear, I would find it entertaining, were it written by someone other than myself. Possibly no one else would be so entertained. Other than perhaps anyone on said chart.
    I would be entertained! I'm trying to find people who started playing in the last two years who are part of families, not the founders of their families, and have no relation to Selenity. It's going terribly I do so believe.
  • I found my account on FamilyEcho and decided to start again, simply because I had no idea where I finished off and there's tons of possibilities to go back on.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Maligorn is the best son.

Maligorn said:
    Maligorn is the best son.
    Maligorn is also related to Selenity.

HELLO COUSIN.