List of Shame

2»

Comments

• Oh I didn't see the troll alt one. I was Glomnomnom
  • I have also snubbed people for ganking me, but that's mostly do I could cool down, and also because there used to be people who would gloat if they killed you
  • 20 in total in my entire history of playing Lusternia.

But only 5 since I started playing Sylvanas.

Charites: please just accept my phallic cookie.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Also scored three.

I don't think it's possible to score less than three unless you've been playing for less than a year.

• Does accidentally strip harvesting and then replanting the room back up to 5 immediately using surrounding rooms out of guilt count as one?

If so, one.
  • edited March 2017
    • Used meta information to your character's benefit
    Knowing when certain people are awake IRL and planning my actions around it.
    • Found a bunch of riftables lying around in your City/Commune and not reported it
    I might have snatched a couple of cooking ingredients here and there.
    • Lied about what you were doing when somebody you respected caught you playing a text game ("I'm part of an online coding cpmmunity")
    Self-explanatory?
    • AFKd during a group hunt
    One of my seven deadly sins
  • Thank you for the ideas!
    If we count all IRE games, definitely higher. Here, I think I'm still < 5.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Lynnie said:
    • Make a panda tae'dae
    :disappointed:
  • 6 with everything posted
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2017
    8, surprisingly.

• Jaspet said:
    Does accidentally strip harvesting and then replanting the room back up to 5 immediately using surrounding rooms out of guilt count as one?

If so, one.
    No. It has to be a conscious choice to be an asshole.
  • 14. That seems inordinately high.

Can i pick Xeii's number - 5? Xeii seems nice and wholesome. I'll say 5 then

Is it wrong to use the rest as a to do list?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Versalean said:
    Jaspet said:
    Does accidentally strip harvesting and then replanting the room back up to 5 immediately using surrounding rooms out of guilt count as one?

If so, one.
    No. It has to be a conscious choice to be an asshole.
    In that case I need to retract some points! I included accidental things.

Back to 8.

• I think 3? 

For the telling people it's not a game, the rare times I've played where others can see me doing so have just asked it I was working on an CAD drawing, to which I'd have to explain it's a game.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Another one for the list:

Used the GLOMP emote on either of the forest nexii.
  • Four.  I'm boring. :p
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I've never glomped a Nexus, but I've pounced several
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    12, I think.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • 12, if I only count what's on that list.

The thing I feel the most shameful about: Bidding in an artifact aution with no intention to win, but only to raise prices for lulz. Then actually ending up winning the thing and having no idea what to do with it. It was a custom emote/pose but since I never expected or wanted to win it I had no idea what to pick. To this date I still have the (still unanswered) email from Estarra (from '08!) to send her the custom emote/pose I want... I think someone who wanted it could have used it for arr-pee and instead I was a twit. I really do feel shameful about that. :/
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    @Ixion bumped up the price on the Prime build-your-own area auction on me-- he later told me he was very worried about actually winning it.  He had a little more luck in that regard though, he stopped just in time (that thing turned out to be expensive). 

I do have to give special recognition to Ragniliff (who contributed a significant amount to save Ixion from himself) as well as a couple others who chipped in.
  • I remember that happening to Cooper in Achaea. He came onto forums raging that he won the auction for a morphing weapon (it -was- a fricking nice artefact given Achaea's combat system). We were like "Hang on, you're complaining that you bid on something and won in?". I think that moment of poor judgement ended up costing him like $800.

Shizzle was fo real.